Ysl Yves Saint Laurent Dessin des Levres Lip Liner uploaded by Erica A. M.Ysl Yves Saint Laurent Dessin des Levres Lip Liner uploaded by Olympia S.
2 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A richly textured lip pencil to outline, re-define and colour the lips. Does not smudge or feather, and makes lipstick last longer. Color(s): 001 wine, 003 fuchsia, 006 natural, 007 cognac, 008 cinnamon, 010 true red, 011 plum, 012 dark brown, 013 nude beige, 014 blackberry, 015 mist, 016 silky beige, 017 rose, 018 brown, 020 mocha, 021. Brand: Yves Saint Laurent. Style Name: Yves Saint Laurent Lip Liner Pencil. Style Number: 14957U. Available In Stores. see more...

• I've never tried their lip liners before. Are they pigmented and wo...2 Answers
  • Are these lip liners any good ? I absolutely love YSL cosmetics, b...2 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Levres
I love this lip liner! I have a nude shade and it goes well with a lot of different shades. They are very creamy and pigmented, but not as creamy and pigmented as my Nyx or colourpop ones. For the price I wish they were retractable or more like a gel formula that was hydrating but I still recommend these if price isn't an issue or if you're looking for a high end lip liner.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Such a beautiful lip liner. The packaging is just as beautiful as well. But the lip liner is super creamy and the only thing that I am worried about is that I love it so much that I am going to run out because I use it all the time! Lol.... But seriously....... If you are looking for a lip liner, I would strongly recommend that you get this. It does cost a few more bucks but I promise you that it is definitely worth it.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
There's something about French cosmetics! YSL is a favorite of mine as it has nice pigmentation, variety of color and best of all...staying power! It's not a product that you put on and an hour or two it's gone. Not even if you're sitting at you're desk drinking coffee or tea. Highly recommend it! 💄💋
Emma G.
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
I love this liner sooooo much! It's very precious and easy to use. Its also long lasting. The packaging is cute but not too crazy. Its a nice liner for easy to sharpen if you wear lip liner a lot like me.
Red T.
Red T.
Orlando
This lip liner is so bad it makes all the other girls sad ) I purchase this lip liner from Walmart it was only like $9 very cheap
Dalal H.
Dalal H.
Best lip liner ever!!!!!!!!!! Very pigment and goes on smooth!! Would definitely recommend to family and friends
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Super pigmented, stays put & stops lipstick of any kind (liquid,cream, gloss) from feathering! Works better than Mac lip pencils and last a long time! The pencil glides on smooth and rich, feels like velvet!
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
Poole
This product is my holy grail for a standard day to a fancy night out. Its creamy texture is just incredible and would really recommend to all. The colour which i have is so beautiful so no doubt the other ones wont be too!
Yeneric P.
Yeneric P.
Venezuela
Me parece genial, su lápices son cremosos. De fácil manejo. Son de larga duración. Y sus colores son vivos. Me encantan son super geniales.
Kizzy O.
Kizzy O.
The best lip liner I have ever used, It's very pigmented long lasting and so smooth. I absolutely love it.
Sona E.
Sona E.
Are these lip liners any good ? I absolutely love YSL cosmetics, but have never tried the lip liners. I have bought DIOR lip liners recently and was very disappointed. It was very dry and not pigmented at all, don't want the same happening with this purchase. Any advice ?
Aida N.
Aida N.
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
I've never tried their lip liners before. Are they pigmented and worth the money?