Ysl Volume Effet Faux Cils uploaded by Daisy A.Ysl Volume Effet Faux Cils uploaded by jessica l.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This award-winning volumizing mascara achieves a dramatic result in a single stroke. The secret? The triple-film complex. A coating film for intensity, a conditioning film with pro-vitamin B5 and aloe vera for curves and a fixing film with vinyl polymer for long-lasting effectiveness. The brush applicator combines nylon fibers of varying diameters for volume enhancement, as never before. see more...

Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love YSL s mascaras!! This volume effet faux cils is a good one!!! Love all the products they come out with
Lauren S.
Mckinney, TX
I LOVE this mascara. It makes my lashes look fuller and longer. I use it daily.
Lauren F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this mascara, but it does dry out faster than other high end mascaras.
jessica l.
Calgary, CA
I have really short straight lashes and I bought this mascara hoping it would build volume but it didn’t. Sadly I haven’t found any mascara that does anything to my lashes except clump them. I’ve had this in my makeup drawer for so long and I haven’t used it since. The packaging is cute, I love how it gold making it look luxurious and fancy. But the product itself didn’t do anything for me. So I personally thought it was a waste of money.
Rachael S.
Quadring , Quadring
An oldie for me but a goodie - this used to be my HG mascara over 10 years ago and I recently revisited it. It's not going to end up taking the top spot for me again, but I do enjoy it's lengtening, super black formula that has buildable volume with every coat. Nice high end packaging too.
Emily S.
Penkhull , Stoke-on-Trent
One of my favourite mascaras. The wand is quite small so is perfect for getting super close to the lash root, and also the hard to reach corner lashes. Makes lashes so long and gorgeous, and doesn’t run or smudge at all.
Hannah W.
Millington, York
I do absolutely love this mascara however think I prefer the other black volume one. At the moment this mascara has far too much mascara on the wand so isn’t giving me as nice of a finish I’d want however may improve with time and more uses. I would recommend however cause it’s a lovely product
Karliah W.
Colchester, Colchester
This was the first high end mascara that I ever purchased and it hasn't left my makeup bag since. It is expensive at £27 but honestly, after trying other high end and budget mascaras, nothing comes even close. This is the perfect combination of lengthening and volumizing. It is transfer proof and doesn't flake even at the end of the day. Easy to remove and is blackest black. Love it, couldn't recommend more highly.
I am very picky at my mascaras. They cannot be lumpy or too liquidy. I started to give up on finding the perfect one. But after many hours of browsing I've finally met my match. My eyelashes have been more voluminous than ever. Thanks to this wand. I rate it 5 stars. Get yourself one too.
Hollie C.
Tamworth, Staffordshire
By far the best mascara I have ever used! Give great volume and length but doesn't clump on the lashes
The only down side to this is the £27 price tag! Although the product doesn't also last a while so I can get away with splurging a couple times a year