Ysl Volume Effet Faux Cils uploaded by Daisy A.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This award-winning volumizing mascara achieves a dramatic result in a single stroke. The secret? The triple-film complex. A coating film for intensity, a conditioning film with pro-vitamin B5 and aloe vera for curves and a fixing film with vinyl polymer for long-lasting effectiveness. The brush applicator combines nylon fibers of varying diameters for volume enhancement, as never before. see more...

Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love YSL s mascaras!! This volume effet faux cils is a good one!!! Love all the products they come out with
Lauren S.
Mckinney, TX
I LOVE this mascara. It makes my lashes look fuller and longer. I use it daily.
Lauren F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this mascara, but it does dry out faster than other high end mascaras.
Karliah W.
Colchester, Essex
This was the first high end mascara that I ever purchased and it hasn't left my makeup bag since. It is expensive at £27 but honestly, after trying other high end and budget mascaras, nothing comes even close. This is the perfect combination of lengthening and volumizing. It is transfer proof and doesn't flake even at the end of the day. Easy to remove and is blackest black. Love it, couldn't recommend more highly.
Hollie C.
Tamworth, Staffordshire
By far the best mascara I have ever used! Give great volume and length but doesn't clump on the lashes
The only down side to this is the £27 price tag! Although the product doesn't also last a while so I can get away with splurging a couple times a year
I am very picky at my mascaras. They cannot be lumpy or too liquidy. I started to give up on finding the perfect one. But after many hours of browsing I've finally met my match. My eyelashes have been more voluminous than ever. Thanks to this wand. I rate it 5 stars. Get yourself one too.
Arshi U.
Oh yes I used it once and I never looked back oh definitely recommend love this mascara makes my lashes look fuller and I usually have it extremely black oh I just love this
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
I received this as a sample and I wasn't amazed by it at all I found it to clump easily and didn't do anything special for my lashes. Wouldn't buy the full size product!
Hace su trabajo y no sé batalla para quitar.
Lo encuentras en sephora, nordstrom etc
Lo voy a volver a comprar porque a pesar del precio cumple con lo que promete
Sara M.
Graz
Meine Wimpern sind sehr kurz, das Produkt geht gut mit meinen Wimpern um, und macht sie länger ohne dass sie verkleben.