Ysl Volume Effet Faux Cils uploaded by Daisy A.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This award-winning volumizing mascara achieves a dramatic result in a single stroke. The secret? The triple-film complex. A coating film for intensity, a conditioning film with pro-vitamin B5 and aloe vera for curves and a fixing film with vinyl polymer for long-lasting effectiveness. The brush applicator combines nylon fibers of varying diameters for volume enhancement, as never before. see more...

Emily W.
Emily W.
Hamilton, OH
Love this mascara, has a lovely and subtle scent to it. It grabs every lash. The only thing is that it dries a tad faster than I'd like, but it's worth it!
houda M.
houda M.
 I have a super hard time working with wands that have large plushy applicators. This mascara is amazing!!! The wand is the perfect size, still full but not overwhelmingly big. The formula is a more sticky consistency but not too dry or too wet. It's truly an amazing product. I recommend that if you want crazy volume (and trust me with one coat it gives that!) but I'm a girl who definitely believes more is mores, make sure to continue to build layers on top of each other without letting it completely dry. Applying multiple layers after letting it set will make it look clumpy and spidery. Overall I love this mascara... I don't think I'll ever buy another brand or stray away from this one!
Maria A.
Maria A.
San Francisco, CA
Great for full lashes and volumizing. I occasionally use it since it's not my favorite mascara but it does it for me since it's hard to find mascaras that truly work for my lashes. The only reasons why I would buy it again are that the company isn't cruelty free and a bit pricey in my opinion.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
I love this mascara soo much! It makes my lashes look really beautiful and long and it stays on all day it is not waterproof but thats ok i still love it this is way better then any mascara I have tried so far
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Great volume, nice true black. However rubs off onto my kids through out the day and seems to last couple months before it gets thick. Do love the dramatic look it gives, just not sure I'd purchase it frequently.
Jody K.
Jody K.
Simi Valley , CA
I love this mascara!! I am hooked on this for the past two years. I do have long and full lashes but it still does wonders for my eyelashes. I do not ever wear falsies but this mascara does not clump and makes my eye lashes fuller and longer❤️
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis , IN
My #1 mascara in the rotation. If I could only pick 1 it would be this one. Excellent volume, no flakes, washes off easy. Have purchased for years. The best
Alisa G.
Alisa G.
i love this mascara!!! YSL is more on the expensive side but so worth it! I bought it at a department store and the packaging was nice!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love YSL s mascaras!! This volume effet faux cils is a good one!!! Love all the products they come out with
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this mascara, but it does dry out faster than other high end mascaras.