BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A revolutionary new lip product! Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain combines the texture and shine of a gloss with the long-wear of a stain for a truly innovative lip product. A lightweight texture that immediately melts onto lips. Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain delivers intense glossy colour for an extremely long lasting new kind of shine. The applicator's unique slanted tip and short soft bristles allow for flawless application with perfect precision. How to use: FOR NATURAL SHINEApply one coat on the center of the lips and brush towards the outer corners. FOR MORE COVERAGE AND SOPHISTICATIONApply two coats using the outer curved side of the applicator, then dab on the formula generously over lips. see more...

• How is this? Does it have nice pigment? How long does it last, ca...1 Answers
  • Do they dry down to matte finish?1 Answers
  • What is the smell of this stain?1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Shannon T.
Boston, MA
Review for: Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain more...
I received a 500point from Sephora that included this product and I was disappointed. It was a stunning shade but it went on very streaky. Once I dabbed tissue on it, it looked a little better but it wasn't the best formula. I would not purchase a full size of this.:(
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Review for: Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain more...
I love this product so much! I have it in N.7 at it's just a gorgeous color and finish! And it actually lasts for a decent amount of hours, leaving behind a pink stain. It is pricey, but it you want to treat yourself, I highly recommend buying this!
Nicole W.
Review for: Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain more...
I asked Santa for this stain in every color! Such a beautiful formula and so many fun, bright colors! I love the concept of a stain that’s also a gloss because even when the gloss wears off, you still have bright color on your lips.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I really love the YSL glossy stains! No.7 is my fave color and it truly lasts forever even with eating and drinking. The only downside is the stupid smell. I think it smells like beer and I hate beer.
L F.
YSL lip stains are the one and the only perfect lipstain ever. Love every color. It is a great formula, moisturizing, really glossy and stays on perfectly without drying or vhapping the lips. I am in love with all their products. Price is really worth for what you are getting. Chic, really classy, beautiful! I will always be a YSL woman!!!
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all YSL lipstick, glosses and stains but this one could be top 3. lasts so long, apply 1-2 times a day. A little pricey seeing that's its YSL but worth it. So easy to use, put it on like a gloss. I have 5 colors and will buy many more in the future!!
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
I freaking love this!! It’s the perfect pigment, blends beautifully and smells great as well. It is higher end, but you do get a nice amount of product for the price! I would definitely repurchase!!
Princess C.
New Haven, CT
Help me, I'm an addict! Anyone who knows me well knows I love my high end and low end lipsticks with equal vigor - the battle is just who's going to impress me more at any given time. THIS sexy beast won me over when I was looking for something work friendly but classy and easy to apply. I also LOVE the fact that it stains the lips so that even at the end of the day, I'm rocking some sweet and kissable (if I do say so myself) pair of luscious lips. But jokes aside, the smell can only be described as luxurious, the feel is velvety and soft, and the color is so rich and beautiful. I got number 49 at Saks 5th Ave.
Dominique S.
LOVE! I can't say enough wonderful things about this product. I started using it 3.5 years ago and never once have my purse without one. The colors are great and range from very neutral to stunning pops of bold cold color. There is a scent, somewhat fruity, however it does dissipate quickly. Besides easy to wear colors, I find the staying power to be incredible. There are so few companies that have truly accomplished lip stick staying power, and fewer still that managed it with a gloss, however YSL nailed it. Worth every penny!
Valerie S.
Laguna Beach , CA
I love this lip glossy stain! One of my favorites by far! Goes in smooth and shinny and lasts a few hours! The more you put on the darker the color! I went with color 5! I would highly recommend this product for anyone that wants soft smooth long lasting lips and color. Also the gloss smells divine!
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
For anyone who owns this. Do you count this more a lip gloss feel? Or a regular lipstick stain?
chang l.
is this product long lasting?
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does it last on your lips?
Jamie Z.
Is this product long lasting? I need something that I do not need to reapply cobstantly. Is it moisturizing as well?
Alma Z.
Los Angeles , CA
How long do these last on the lips ???