YSL Opium Eau de Toilette 125ml

The overtly sensual side of the Yves Saint Laurent perfume masterpiece is less assertive in the Eau de Toilette, but only a little. The opulent, decadent character is immediately apparent from the immediate swoon of mandarin and bergamot notes, deepened by myrrh, jasmine and carnation. Amber unlocks the final note… and the heart of the woman who wears it. In a chic Chinoiserie-inspired flacon.

Notes: Tangerine, Plum, Cloves, Coriander, Carnation, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Myrrh, Opoponax, Castoreum, Cedarwood, Sandalwood

How is this different from the other one ?
How does this perfume compare to the ysl black opium in the original bottle?
CONFUSED* This perfume, smells HORRIBLE - it’s not a feminine scent nor a masculine scent. I don’t think it’s a scent any person should wear. Blows my mind that it has 4-5 star reviews almost everywhere it’s sold ! 🤢🤮 * HAVE YOU TRIED AND AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH ME ? New Item YSL OPIUM EDT SPRAY 1.0 OZ OPIUM/YSL EDT SPRAY 1.0 OZ (W)
Start your review of YSL Opium Eau de Toilette 125ml!
Elizabeth L.
Mendota, CA
YSL Opium Eau de Toilette 125ml uploaded by Elizabeth L.
Purchased at: Macy's
excellent I highly recommend it, good product and I really like the products of this brand, very good quality,
Amy K.
Lake Tapps, WA
YSL Opium Eau de Toilette 125ml uploaded by Amy K.
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorite perfume EVER. I actually was inspired to purchase this from a review here on Influenster! This is the longest lasting perfume I’ve ever had. It lasts throughout the entire day, and I can even spell it the next morning. I get SO many compliments when I wear it. It smells sexy and vibrant! I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you purchase this product. Highly highly recommended.
Crystal S.
Browns Summit, NC
YSL Opium Eau de Toilette 125ml uploaded by Crystal S.
This is a dark enticing questionable fragrance, it starts off as bold but settle into a warm scent , unlike any other. This is not a sweet floral type fragrance so this will not [email protected] you if you’re looking for that sweet type scent . This is mysterious dark and I just love it
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
YSL Opium Eau de Toilette 125ml uploaded by Laura R.
Es una fragancia de la familia olfativa oriental especiada donde sus acordes principales son balsámico, dulce y ahumado. Tiene una longevidad muy duradera y su estela es bastante pesada. Dos gotas son mas que suficientes, puede durar más de 24 horas en tu piel, aunque te hayas bañado..Tiene un aroma que te transporta al pasado, muy elegante y clásico en mi opinión.
Danica S.
 Everyone I know say that smells like an old woman.  Being that I'm 25 that's not really something that I like to hear but I like it and I will continue to wear it anyways.  Prices little bit expensive but of course that is expected with the name of the brand.
Crystal S.
Grant, AL
I get so many compliments when I wear this. People will pass me by and then return for another sniff asking me what I am wearing. The scent lingers for a while after you put it on which I love. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Juana P.
Bronx, NY
Love the smell of this spray. It's very sweet and leaves you smelling good all night. Nothing you'd regret ever
Susan G.
Porterville, CA
Nina C.
Smells amazing I got threw this product an my bf has to but me more but great smell and last for a while
Lisa L.
This is the only scent I wear. Found the item to be of good quality, well presented as expected. Only negative being it was very expensive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...