BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh is a playful scent with fruity, floral notes throughout to create a vibrant and energetic finish. Enticing a rush of blood orange flourished with exotic tiare, mingled with the sweetness of raspberry, whilst velvety apricot leaves a lingering impression. The fragrance is accompanied by a body lotion and shower gel, all presented together in a beautifully stylish box. Treat a loved-one or friend to this flower-inspired, luxurious set for christmas or a birthday see more...

Dalila s.
casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Lauren R.
Willow road, Kettering
My new fave perfume. I always used to use my Nans when I went to see her (definitely not a nan smell) and then received the gift set for Christmas. I love the scent, I love how long it lasts, I love when you put a hoody on and can still smell it from the last time you wore it and lest be honest the packaging is so cute too! Ysl Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Fragrance Gift Set, 75ml