Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent

by ysl la nuit

La Nuit de L'Homme, the new fragrance for men by Yves Saint Laurent . A story of seduction, intensity and bold sensuality . A structure of contrasting forces. A seduction that lies half-way between restraint and abandon . Bright, masculine freshness combines with sophistication and nonchalance for a deep, mysterious and sensual fragrance . A fresh oriental scent with notes of Cardamom, Cedar, and Coumarin.

La Nuit de L'Homme, the new fragrance for men by Yves Saint Laurent; A story of seduction, intensity and bold sensuality; A structure of contrasting forces. A seduction that lies half-way between restraint and abandon; Bright, masculine freshness combines with sophistication and nonchalance for a deep, mysterious and sensual fragrance; A fresh oriental scent with notes of Cardamom, Cedar, and Coumarin.

Do you recommend this fragrance to be worn day or night time ? Also does it last long ?
Start your review of Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent!
Coral Springs
One of my dad's favorite colognes. Bought it for him at Sephora a while ago and ever since he continues to use it.
Tinely Park, IL
My husband loves this cologne. He has purchased several times.  It lasts all day and it’s full bouquet scent
Bronx
Smells strong and enticing. It’s the perfect blend of not too strong and who just walked passed head turn.
New York
Smells so manly. It lasts long on the skin. Perfect for night out and long lasting amazing smell
Hialeah, FL
This is my husband’s perfume. It smells amazing. I don’t want him to wear anything else
Je trouve se parfaim super pour aller a un événement je trouve l’odeur magique il sent un peu fort moi j’aime bien les parfum comme ça avec cette odeur qui reste
One of the best perfumes yet, I bought it recently for my brother. He really enjoyed the smell, it wasn’t too masculine... just the right blend. For future reference, they could come out with a more feminine version for women like the million brand where they also have lady million where it is not as strong although I prefer the original to the lady million during winter!
Tbilisi
Ysl parfumes is my favourite. I'm buying for my husband every 6 month and i love this smell on him. Highly recomended.
Guelph, ON
Bought this for my dad and he loves it my only complaint it that it’s a little pricey