BeautyFragranceFragrance for Himysl la nuit
34 fl oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent

Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent

by ysl la nuit

La Nuit de L'Homme, the new fragrance for men by Yves Saint Laurent . A story of seduction, intensity and bold sensuality . A structure of contrasting forces. A seduction that lies half-way between restraint and abandon . Bright, masculine freshness combines with sophistication and nonchalance for a deep, mysterious and sensual fragrance . A fresh oriental scent with notes of Cardamom, Cedar, and Coumarin.

La Nuit de L'Homme, the new fragrance for men by Yves Saint Laurent; A story of seduction, intensity and bold sensuality; A structure of contrasting forces. A seduction that lies half-way between restraint and abandon; Bright, masculine freshness combines with sophistication and nonchalance for a deep, mysterious and sensual fragrance; A fresh oriental scent with notes of Cardamom, Cedar, and Coumarin.

How long does it last?
Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent hoow long it stays on skin? hoow long it stays on skin??
Do you recommend this fragrance to be worn day or night time ? Also does it last long ?
Start your review of Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent!
Abigail K A.
Nashville, TN
Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent uploaded by Abigail K A.
🍬wow, I recommend you try this perfume. I liked it a lot, it doesn't damage my clothes when I put it on and the scent in my clothes lasts for many hours. I recommend them.
Jonas A.
Oak Lawn, IL
Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent uploaded by Jonas A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Warm spicy scent beautifully blended and perfect for the colder months I love the frosted glass on the bottle and the heavy cap with the “YSL” logo but this is an sexy scent that sits closer to the skin and really doesn’t project only downside is the performance I get around 4-5 hours if that it’s an definite shame if only it lasted long
Juan B.
Trumbull, CT
Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent uploaded by Juan B.
Great fragrance! It’s long lasting and not too overpowering. I definitely recommend to try this one if you’re looking for a good spring/ summer cologne. I bought this at Macy’s and it came with a mini one that is great for travel.
Azharuddin K.
Jacksonville, FL
Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent uploaded by Azharuddin K.
one of my favorite and go to perfumes. ideal for any time of the day. the notes hit the right mark. the packaging is great. I would recommend it to any one .
Ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent uploaded by Ankita G.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Very amazing fragrance. Very long stay. Beautiful bottle design especially the cap. Very fresh manly fragrance. Love it on my husband.
Elvira  Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,339 reviews
My husband doesn’t have Influenster so I will speak on behalf of him:) he received this gift from his coworkers and I love the smell! He is not too favor of it but as his wife I must say I am more attracted to my husband than ever! It smells like a hot celebrity! I love it 🥰
Jaden R.
CA
Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent uploaded by Jaden R.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is such a sexy fragrance perfect for Netflix and chill and date nights, the only downside of this fragrance that it only last 3 to 4 hours on your skin so your probably going have to reapply if you go out on a date with this fragrance.
Vincent C.
Los Angeles
Love this scent.. best smelling cologne on the market. I wear this to church or just on a everyday occasion.. guaranteed to have women asking you what is that you have on.?
mohamad J.
Bridgeton
It’s one of my favorites perfumes! It smells so good and it last for a long time! I really love it!!!!
Tushenia P.
Yanceyville, NC
Ysl La Nuit 3.4 fl. oz. Eau De Toilette Spray for Men by Yves Saint Laurent uploaded by Tushenia P.
Purchased at: Macy's
Received as a sample from #Macy's smell really nice I feel it gives me the axe smell vibes like there shower gel to me smell similar my husband my like it .