BY GIVENCHY

Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is my moms absolute favorite perfume and it is the only one she wears. I love the smell of this perfume but it's definitely for someone my moms age. My mom is 45 and I highly recommend it for any mature woman.
Rola L.
San Francisco, CA
Hard to find. Givenchy Ysatis is one of my all time favorites with a very unique beautiful scent with oriental notes. I need to smell it again to describe it better. The bottle was elegant.
Mercy O.
Newton, NJ
My aunt wears this perfume .this perfume smells so good ,you could literally smell it when you walk in thr frony door.i suggest that all ages wear it .it gives a mature yet exotic smell.
Gabriella L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My all time favorite parfume ever. It is exotic and not too sweet. This will make heads turn. Haven't found anything that can beat it
courtney b.
Neptune, NJ
Amazing perfume a co worker of mines wears this and let me tell you it's an awesome scent,I'm buying it soon
Yelly D.
DELTONA, FL
I honestly disliked this cent. Its way to strong for me and hubby also didn't like it
Rayanne R.
I love the oriental notes of this perfume. Givenchy always surprises me in its perfumes
Regina C.
Brasil SP
Delícia de perfume ..... super recommendo .... cheiro maravilhoso ... ameiiiiii
Lucinha S.
Gostei muito e cheroso por demais
Rola L.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I find this perfume? Online only? Which site is authentic?
Vanessa A.