Ys Royal Jelly/honey Bee Y.S. Organic Bee Farms, Raw Manuka Honey 12 oz uploaded by Melissa R.

BY YS ROYAL JELLY/HONEY BEE

Raw Manuka Honey by Y.S. Organic Bee Farms 12 oz Paste Raw Manuka Honey (Active 15) YS Organic Bee Farms Manuka Honey Manuka honey is known in New Zealand as 'The Wonder Honey of the Tea Tree'. Enjoy the purity of this rare exotic raw honey which has extraordinarily powerful beneficial factors. Unpasteurized unfiltered Product of New Zealand Suggested Use As a dietary supplement 1 2 tablespoon twice daily or more as needed Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 2 Tbsp (11 g) Servings Per Container 31 Amount Per Serving Daily Value Calories 30 Total Fat 0 g 0 Sodium 0 mg 0 Total Carbohydrates 9 g 3 Sugars 8 g Protein 0 g 0 Percent Daily Values are based on a 2 000 calorie diet Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Olivia F.
Westvilee
This Raw Honey is so good and is rich and tasteful.I tend to eat a lot of nuts because they are an easy snack for back and forth to classes so.This honey will make anything taste amazing it’s like a fireworks in your mouth. Great love for this honey..❤️
Melissa R.
Long Is City, NY
Raw Manuka Honey has so many amazing health benefits when taken internally but it's anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory, and humectant properties make it wonderful to use topically for skincare, haircare, and even to heal wounds! I use a teaspoon or so in the morning as a quick face wash or leave it on for a while as a face mask. I love this honey so much I try to include it in most of my DIY skincare products! It's also packed with amino acids, and vitamins and minerals... and is so so delicious! I eat a tablespoon every once in awhile and use it to sweeten my smoothies.
Tonya W.
NORCROSS, GA
This honey is Great on so many levels! It has a consistency that's much thicker than regular table honey and tastes great on toast, english muffins and as a sweetener in tea or other hot drinks. I absolutely love it and try to keep it in stock. I originally found out about this Delicious honey because of it's medicinal uses. It's known for healing sore throats and digestive or stomach issues among other health problems and is considered a natural antibiotic. It worked extremely well for me and since using it I've been telling all my family and friends about it. I highly recommend this honey, it's Delicious and offers many other benefits that will make it a family favorite.
@influenster #manukahoney
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
I use this in tea the minute I start to feel a cold
Coming on. It works right away and tastes great- like regular honey. Sooo many beneficial health properties. Costs a bit more than regular honey but given how much you'd spend on a week long of cold remedies, it's really worth it- and natural!!! Available at whole foods or Amazon.
Maria V.
South Hadley, MA
Sugar? What's sugar? I stop using sugar once I tasted Y.s. Organic Bee Farms Ys Eco Bee Farms Raw Manuka Honey. I would never go back to sugar again. Organic Raw honey is the way to go, much healthier for you too.
Jazmin M.
Hillside, NJ
I bought this because I heard about all the benefits of manuka honey and this did not disappoint. The main benefit I heard was what it does for sore throats and it really does work. I had a teaspoon in the morning and one at night and my throat felt better ASAP. Try it!
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
I cannot say enough good things about Manuka honey. I always keep it in the house and stir some into warm-hot water (not boiling!) whenever I feel something coming on and it always kills it. It looks like butterscotch and smells slightly of fennel. Some people don't like that medicinal smell but I love everything about this honey. And it's raw, which is fantastic!
Autumn M.
I ordered this one on line because I was having trouble finding one that was bioactive 15+ locally for some reason. I like that it came in a glass jar, though all the corners made it difficult to get the all the honey out. This honey is delicious, and helped to keep my family and I healthy.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Worth every penny. Its practically medicinal, and its my favorite sweetener for all things. I put it in my tea, in my cakes, on just about everything. Its also organic which is very important to me and my family.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Some amazing honey!!! All natural and raw which means that all the good and healthy properties that we look for from honey is still intact. If you're trying to keep from getting sick, take a spoonful a day. It also makes an amazing face mask!!
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
I've never tired it, what does it taste like?
Diane P.
Cape Coral, Fl
How does taste? Is it different from regular honey? Does it need to be refrigerated?
Daisy L.
What exactly is this and what is it used for? Is it like regular honey?
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
I would love to try this stuff. I've heard it can be used for many purposes, even as a great face mask. What has everybody use it for?
Amy B.
Richmond, IN
How is this organic different from natural honey?