Ys Royal Jelly/honey Bee YS Organic Bee Farms - Raw Honey - 22 oz. uploaded by Ashley H.Ys Royal Jelly/honey Bee YS Organic Bee Farms - Raw Honey - 22 oz. uploaded by Mattisa M.

BY YS ROYAL JELLY/HONEY BEE

Raw honey that is fully crystallized, energy-packed and in its true raw, solid state. Its purity provides the maximum level of natural antioxidants and healing agents as a functional food. YS Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey is pesticide-free, herbicide-free, pollutant-free and specially cared. Harvested by healthy bees, from a healthy environment. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Dawn D.
Milford, PA
I love this honey on everything from tea to waffles to my baked goods. It's a great amount for the price too
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
This product is used to fight common cold. It is used for a lot more then colds. Raw honey is the best
Mattisa M.
Hayneville, AL
Love this honey. I add it to my green teas, and my morning fix of acv and lemon juice drink.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
The perfect Honey! Rich flavor and not heat treated. I always have this in my cupboard.
Baowii V.
Coon Rapids , MN
I love this! I use it as a mask all over my face,l. Sometimes alone or mix with cinnamon or timer if to help with acne, exfoliate and brighten my skin. My mom also use this as a mask too. She feels that since using this honey, it had helped her with tighten her skin. I usually leave it in for 15-20 minutes or longer. Plus it's nice too have because you can use it in your tea.