BY YS ROYAL JELLY/HONEY BEE

YS Organic Bee Farms - Super Enriched Honey Bee Pollen 16000 mg. - 11 oz. YS Organic Bee Farms Super Enriched Honey Bee Pollen 16000 mg is natures most perfect food combination. Fine textured crystals are characteristic of totally pure unheated unprocessed raw honey. Properly crystallized honey ha see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
I ate this with a spoon while going through fertility treatments. Royal Jelly has so many amazing benefits, especially if you are trying to become pregnant! Its really thick and at first it was something I was sure I would not continue to eat because of the texture....but like I said, I was able to eat it right off the spoon and eventually really looked FORWARD to the taste!
Marian S.
Anderson, SC
Got this from the Hereford store. Great taste with no added sugar and it's cheap! Put it know my tea, oatmeal, smoothies, on top of fruit...basically anything I want to lol
Dianna O.
San Antonio, TX
This honey is very good. I like that it is organic and doesn't have added sugar like some other honey.
lisa s.
Semmes, AL
Good for sore throats. and to sweeten coffee hot drinks. so I would recommend to others