YS Royal Jelly/Honey Bee - Clover Honey, 16 Ounce

by Ys Royal Jelly/honey Bee

Enjoy our pure, natural, premium quality honey as a sweet and wholesome functional food.

Is this any good?
Start your review of YS Royal Jelly/Honey Bee - Clover Honey, 16 Ounce!
Product Highlights
“I ise this in my tea if i want something a little sweeter and I used this to sweeten my fruit shakes :)” in 1 review
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum yum yum! This is so great used for beauty products, face masks, lip gloss and to eat. Research some ways to use this. You will be so happy!
White Hall, AR
I put honey in and on so many different meals. I use it in baking, cooking and on oatmeal. Also, I've added it to teas and it mixes well.
Sacramento, CA
Honey on the pancakes, honey with plain yogurt, honey with greek yogurt, honey in a cake.... many possibilities to enjoy honey...
No Special Diet
This honey tastes great. I ise this in my tea if i want something a little sweeter and I used this to sweeten my fruit shakes :)
Randolph, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use honey in most of my cooking and this honey is one of the only ones that I use. It tastes great even in tea and cake.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A spoonful of this honey with cinnamon sprinkled on top will help you in fighting off that cold, and its delicious!!!
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Akron, OH
I love this honey. It taste great, smells good and I use it all the time in my tea or for cooking.
No Special Diet
Love this honey taste great and I love to out it in tea. It makes everything more sweet. I would recommend this honey if you would like to try a new one out!