HealthWellnessY.S. Organic Bee Farms
YS Organic Bee Farms Triple Bee Complex (90 Capsules)

YS Organic Bee Farms Triple Bee Complex (90 Capsules)

by Y.S. Organic Bee Farms

plus Korean Ginseng Triple Bee Complex Mega Multi-Nutrients This synergistic combination of super foods is a mega nutritional complex containing all the vital nutrients naturally occurring for life forming, readily absorbed and utilized by the body.

What do you use this product for
I just want the badge
So would you have to take this everyday or before you feel like the beginning of a cold?
Start your review of YS Organic Bee Farms Triple Bee Complex (90 Capsules)!
Paris, TX
My neighbor owns a bee farm. I asked him about this product. As a bee expert of over 30 years, he stated this product is the next best thing to eating the actual bee pollen or the queens pollen. I have tried other pseudo Bee products, which my expert neighbor told me to stop wasting my money. I believe in this product!!! Try it for your utmost optimal health!!
West View, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great to take ice you feel a cold coming on. Bee propolis is like honey, on crack! Really works.
Fort Pierce, FL
Great product!! Triple threat you have it all in one. Instead of individual doses. Helps with immune system.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard great things about Royal jelly from my grandma so I thought I give it a try. I have never gotten sick in the last 2-3 years and I wanna say it's be cause of this.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this every single morning and I can’t stop, I love it so much! It has so many benefits, including supporting your immune system. I usually order it on Amazon but you can also find it at GNC. It’s a very affordable, multi purpose supplement 🐝
I add this product to my morning smoothie! The consistency is thicker than honey and a bit grainy. Still very sweet but not quite like honey. I compare it to honey and cinnamon to those who have never tried it. I started this out in small amounts to be sure I was not allergic. Once I fulfilled my usual daily dosage I use it every day to boost and maintain energy. Very high in nutrition and from one of the best and most trusted honey producers! I definitely notice a difference when I miss a dose of this magic!