BY Y.S. ORGANIC BEE FARMS

Recent studies have discovered that certain kinds of rare honeys have significantly higher antioxidant activity than other ordinary honey. Our antioxidant honey is a powerful specially selected ultimate blend of pure, raw Buckwheat, Forest (honeydew), Manuka and select, uncommon multi-floral honeys from around the world which are known for their extraordinarily high levels of antioxidants and full spectrum phyto-nutrients that nature uniquely provides! Enjoy the health benefits of Antioxidant Power Honey! see more...

• Is this good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know why raw honey is supposed to be better for you?1 Answers
  • This product has a good taste? ia a diet product?1 Answers
Sheena P.
Sheena P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is amazing stuff! When I first bought this, I was a bit skeptical because I used another brand of honey for years. Finally I thought I should try something new. There were so many amazing reviews on this so I thought why not. I have tried many different kinds of honey but this has been by far my favorite!
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Palmdale, CA
First time trying it was ok I didn't love it it was something new for me but it's ok
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Soooo yummmyyyy love it you should try this plus it's organic um yes please
Is this good?
Melissa  H.
Melissa H.
Does anyone know why raw honey is supposed to be better for you?
Lorna O.
Lorna O.
This product has a good taste? ia a diet product?