BY Y.S. ORGANIC BEE FARMS

"Nature s Most Balanced Food" ~ 100% Pure, Low Moisture Storehouse of all Naturally Occurring Multi-Vitamins, Minerals, Proteins, Minerals, Proteins, Amino Acids, Hormones & Enzymes see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria B.
Antelope, CA
If you are able to get your bee pollen local that is always best. Otherwise if you have problems stomaching bee pollen I suggest using it as a topping in a smoothie bowl or having it with apple slices and almond butter.
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
I discovered bee pollen when I got an acai bowl that it was included in and really, really liked it. I wanted to be able to have it on hand to put in my yogurt, smoothies etc. so I picked up this brand of Y.S. at vitamin shoppe for around $10. Super healthy with a lot of good benefits for the bod. Some people have trouble digesting it and could also be allergic, so be careful!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great addition to a healthy lifestyle! I add this to my overnight oats, right before I eat them in the morning. This can go on anything, however. Yogurt, smoothies, desserts, whatever. I actually like the taste a lot and it can be found at a great price!
GLENDY R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is better than protein powder, BCAA's or anything else you can think off to give you energy! This might not be the best tasting thing because come on it is bee pollen but if you think about the benefits... it is totally worth it! Comes in little granules which is great for people that love texture and even for those that don't it is tolerable. I usually throw it over my food but now I will think of adding to smoothies as well. Oh and its organic! Give it a try, you won't regret it ;)
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
I have these. They make you feel great. Only problem for me is, I hate the taste of bee pollen. Even if I try to disguise it in food, I can still taste it, and I just can't stomach the taste. This is a good, fresh product at a reasonable price.
Meagan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love to put this in my smoothies. A very underrated healthy food. Way more beneficial than honey. Honey is just more versatile.
Very good for you! I put them in my smoothies mainly but you can use them in all kinds of different foods!
amazedmeroxy N.
My husband put this in his smotthies everyday. Sometimes in his salad and he said it was good so go ahead and try this you will be surprised
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the benefits?
Micah L.
Does this help with allergies