Y.s. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey 14 oz Paste

Fully crystallized, energy packed, true raw solid state. Pure, raw state provides maximum level of natural antioxidants and healing agents as a functional food. Pesticide, herbicide, pollutant free specially cared. Harvested by healthy bees from...

Y.s. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey 14 oz Paste Where can you find this and does is actually work? Asking for my daughter who has severe eczema.
Interested in trying raw honey how does it taste?
Does anyone know where I could find this at?
Start your review of Y.s. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey 14 oz Paste!
Texhoma, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is real honey at its best! This has no additives and still has its enzymes and properties since it is not heated when taken out of the honey comb, where as all other honey is heated to take it out of the comb and it loses a lot of properties and enzymes. I highly recommend this product and this brand. I use it on teas and everything possible!
No Special Diet
Best raw honey ever! Once you try raw honey, you can never go back to the "regular" honey! There's just something about the natural sweetness of raw honey that makes you look at the (usually sugar-filled) regular honey as if it were nasty. You guys know what I mean, right? What I'm trying to say is that regular honey is more of a *fake* sweet to me. Plus, you can use this as a gentle facial cleanser! I've been using it for months, and my skin feels worlds better than it felt before. Also, you can use it to lighten your hair! You would just need to add cinnamon and a bit of olive oil to make a natural hair lightener. Compared to other brands of raw honey that I've seen, this one is by far the best.
Detroit, MI
I purchased this honey from the Organic grocery store. I use this in my tea and it's pretty good. At first I wasn't sure if I would get used to the texture of this honey as I only purchased in the liquid form. I really like this better than the liquid, no mess at all. I love it
Organic, No Special Diet
Portsmouth, RI
This is my favorite raw honey because it is realitvely inexpensive and delicious. I use it on toast. My daughter likes it on her waffles. Honestly, I could eat it with a spoon right out of the jar.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
San Antonio, TX
I love this honey! I use it for every thing, including a sweetener, for face masks, deep conditioning hair treatments, and cooking recipes. I use about a teaspoon of it for my baby and toddler when they are sick with a cough or sore throat.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite honey of all time. I love that's it not pasteurized and in its normal state. The taste and price are fantastic on Vitacost.com, and I use it for my tea and baking all the time!!
Houghton, MI
I LOVE this honey. It was a godsend when I gave up processed sugar for a year. It satisfies your sweet tooth with just a spoonful and it is great for beauty uses too! 10/10 would but again.
Summerville, SC
This is the best honey on the market! You'll never go back to regular honey again. Delicious in everything and makes a mean homemade face mask mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Old Bridge, NJ
Such a great tasting honey! Nice and thick and creamy. Great for a sore throat. Use it for making candy and put it in oat meal as well. So far a family favorite here!
Brooklyn, NY
This honey is so creamy! Great for tea and coffee. Best when beverage is really hot. Also really good for your skin if used as a scrub. Super moisturizing!!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Memphis, TN