Y.s. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey 14 oz Paste

Fully crystallized, energy packed, true raw solid state. Pure, raw state provides maximum level of natural antioxidants and healing agents as a functional food. Pesticide, herbicide, pollutant free specially cared. Harvested by healthy bees from...

Y.s. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey 14 oz Paste Where can you find this and does is actually work? Asking for my daughter who has severe eczema.
Interested in trying raw honey how does it taste?
Does anyone know where I could find this at?
Start your review of Y.s. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey 14 oz Paste!
Katy, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I liked this raw honey. It tastes just like sugar but does not crystallized. Its very thick and creamy. I use it in green tea and lemonade instead of sugar. I would recommend using this raw honey.
Dairy Free, Nut Free
Since this jar has a thick husk of a hard naturally crystallized honey layer, get a strong unbendable spoon ready then add the lump to a hot cup of tea :) During the first use you'll definitely guaranteed need to scrape really hard but as you dig deeper it won't be so bad I promise. This solid jar of honey is dedicated to all my hot plain naked jasmine tea moments. Tastes like any honey out there except it's not in a form of a squeeze tube which that's fine for myself. I also appreciate that I can reuse the jar for something else once it's empty. Good thing I purchased a small jar since this will last a while. This was found on iHerb.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Halifax, MA
I use this for tea and I love it but what I do with it mostly is as a face mask/cleanser I put it on my face and leave it for about 5 - 10 min then I rub it in the crystals act like a microdermabrasion and it is a natural anti bacterial so it fights acne then I wash it off and I have dry skin so it doesn’t dry it out
Waconia, MN
Wonderful honey! Very creamy and sweet. It's unprocessed, so it is thicker and not clear, but that's how you know it is the real deal. Has all the nutrients taken out by processing. Really good value for the prices that I've always paid. Good in healthy banana bread recipe!
Fantastic honey from a great company. You can actually taste the difference. Most store brand honey is actually high fructose corn syrup, so you have to be careful of what you're buying. This is real honey though!
Vegetarian, Organic, No Special Diet
Las vegas, NV
This is the most delicious brand of honey I have ever tried, and I have tried MANY. At the regular super markets, "raw" honey never seems to be truly raw. It is often thing and goopy like any regular honey. I much prefer the thick, almost hard consistency of real raw honey to the syrupy stuff found at the grocery store. I typically buy my raw honey from farmers markets, but even then I question the authenticity of the "raw" label. This was the first time I tried ordering my raw honey from the internet, and I must say, I am VERY pleased. I don't question the authenticity of the "raw" label, due to the look and texture being consistent with what I am used to from truly raw honey. On top of all that, I can honestly say this was the sweetest, most delicious honey I have ever tasted. I imagine this one container will last me quite a long time, but I will definitely order again when the time comes, and recommend this brand completely.
Love this raw honey. It's soft  and easy to use. Has a great taste, and price is decent. It's great in any kinds of teas, and yogurt. I usually get it online.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this raw honey. I first purchased it from a store locally in a small 14 oz container. I cannot explain it, but this is my favorite honey. There was a time that I was not fond of honey. This is solid, so I have not tried dissolving it in anything but hot beverages. It is sweet and does not add additional or unwanted flavor. It's honey, but it is subtle. I have tried other honey that I also like, but find that I compare it to this one. When I saw the opportunity to purchase this 3lb container it was more economical than smaller containers. I still love it, and I am glad that I have purchased this.
Leander, TX
THE best honey. Period. Don't mess with that overfiltered and cooked honey. You lose all the flavor and natural goodness!! Once you try this you will not go back. Creamy and oh so sweet. I dare you not to lick a spoon of it!
Ferndale, Mi
So this honey tastes amazing and everything but I use it on my face. Honey has amazing antibacterial properties that studies have shown may help skin issues like eczema and seborrheic dermatitis and can be used as a gentle cleanser/face mask - this is the perfect consistency for it because it is a paste! It melts onto the skin without dripping off if you use it as a mask and washes away clean with warm water. I love it.
Paleo, Low Carb