BY BABYZEN

Babyzen YOYO+ Color Pack Canopy and Seat Pad Set Details Babyzen YOYO+ canopy and seat pad set. Suitable for children 6 months and up. Tailored for the YOYO+ stroller. UPF 50+ sun protection. Nylon. Machine wash. Imported. Size: ONE SIZE. Color: GRAY. Material: Nylon. see more...

Stephanie S.
This works great as the attachment to the Yoyo Babyzen stroller. As soon as baby can sit up, this attachment works great. The color options are great and the assembly is fairly easy. Lightweight fabrics keep the stroller easy to fold and carry. The only complaint I have is that the seatpad doesn't sit as upright as I would like. The included rain canopy is a bonus!
Anna D.
I love this stroller given the weight and that it converts into a bag, which is huge for me given that I live in a NYC walk up apartment. The only downside for me is the small wheels, which make for a bumpy ride sometimes and had with stairs
beat86320 G.
aulnay
Perfect stroller, very confortable for my baby and it so small. I like it
It goes everywhere