BY YOUVEDA

INTROCongratulations on choosing a natural step toward a healthier you. By embracing an Ayurvedic lifestyle of harmony and balance‚ you now have the power to heal your body and improve your well-being. Your best defense to the everyday exposure of bacteria and viruses is a healthy immune system. Properly functioning and healthy white blood cells including‚ B‚ T and NK cells‚ plus balanced gut bacteria can provide your body with the immune support it needs to stay healthy. The YouVeda™ My Healthy Immunity kit‚ contains a unique complex of Ayurvedic herbs and probiotics that work synergistically to provide complete immune system and overall well-being. Get to know a better you through YouVeda™.PRODUCT DETAILSThe supplements in The YouVeda™ My Healthy Immunity kit‚ work synergistically to balance your specific health and wellness needs. YouVeda™ Ayurvedic BlendOur unique Ayurvedic blend of Amla‚ Tinospora‚ Holy Basil and Andrographis and others keep the immune system sharp‚ while modulating cellular response. These herbs work in synergy with your immune system to keep your body balanced against the challenges of the environment‚ bacteria and toxins. Mineral-rich‚ Himalayan Shilajeet‚ is a natural source of at least 85 ionic minerals‚ maintains immune health‚ and increases the blend's absorption‚ so more nutrients reach your body. Trikatu‚ a blend of black pepper‚ long pepper and ginger‚ enhances vitamin‚ mineral and phytonutrient absorption. YouVeda™ ProbioticContains 15 different strains of probiotics including: Lactobacillus species‚ Bifidum‚ Saccharomyces‚ Streptococcus and Bacillus species. Our probiotic includes strains that are closest to one's living in the gut‚ representing the most common probiotic classes‚ existing in our bodies. Provides comprehensive digestive support and aids in overa see more...

YouVeda My Healthy Immunity - 30 Packets
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of YouVeda My Healthy Immunity - 30 Packets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?