Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Janesville, WI
What is your favorite tyle of channel to watch in youtube? Do you like beauty, gaming, movie reviews, toy reviews, skits, music, short films and etc.?
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
June 16, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like vlog, gaming, and art channels!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Jan. 1, 2016, 12:05 p.m.
Carli Bybel, Nicole Guerrero, Casey Holmes, imacurface, anyone that has to do with beauty & fashion.
Kimberly h.
Kimberly h.
March 21, 2015, 3:43 a.m.
I like watching beauty videos as well as lifestyle and comedy, like vloggers and pranksters.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
March 3, 2015, 10:26 p.m.
I definitely like beauty videos, but I also like people like Nerdy Nummies, and Tyler Oakley.
Betty A.
Betty A.
Feb. 4, 2015, 10:13 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Comedy.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Jan. 13, 2015, 10:12 p.m.
Vlogs and beauty videos
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jan. 8, 2015, 1:52 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I love the beauty channels. I learned a lot about makeup from them!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Dec. 19, 2014, 12:06 a.m.
Definitely beauty channels (i.e. Zoella, Andreaschoice, Beautycrush), Music, the classic youtubers who make videos just to brighten your day (i.e. Troye Sivan, Kingsley, Jim Chapman), and the truly inspirational vloggers who share their wonders of the world with you through short films or simple chats (i.e. Jacksgap, Bertiebertg, Charlieissocoollike)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Dec. 18, 2014, 12:55 a.m.
Nicole gurreo
Beauty and Crafts!
julisa c.
julisa c.
Dec. 14, 2014, 2:07 p.m.
I love watching beauty tutorials! Lots of great ideas!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Dec. 14, 2014, 1:15 p.m.
I love the Toy Reviews lately! I find the japanese ones are extremely interesting with the new and different things they're always coming up with!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Dec. 12, 2014, 11:53 p.m.
I love the beauty channels and the person channels from vloggers who are religious :D
Tokie U.
Tokie U.
Dec. 9, 2014, 7:17 p.m.
The cooking channels are a Must see!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Dec. 9, 2014, 3:26 p.m.
Hair and makeup tutorials!
Alycia L.
Alycia L.
Dec. 5, 2014, 12:16 p.m.
We watch all kinds of channels daily. We like to go to music channels often. and my daughter likes the cartoon channels.
Lenora C.
Lenora C.
Dec. 3, 2014, 12:14 p.m.
I watch quite a few channels everyday. Daily vloggers are probably my favorite, the SacconneJolys, and the Shaytards are the two that I have to watch everyday! I also really like beauty guru's like Zoella, Elle and Blair Fowler, and eleventhgeorgeous!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Nov. 29, 2014, 4:29 p.m.
I enjoy beauty guru's and vloggers.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Nov. 28, 2014, 10:38 a.m.
I prefer channels like Mental Floss and SciShow. Fun and educational.