Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Pop Culture Expert
What do you usually go on youtube for? Music, trailers, funny stuff, tutorials? Me I'm more of a look at things to laugh at kinda person.:)
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
June 22, 2017, 5:57 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Clothing/life hacks, Product/clothing hauls and comedy videos
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
May 26, 2017, 11:28 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
A little bit of everything :D
Jessica O.
March 28, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Music
member-ed2d52f7b
member-ed2d52f7b
Jan. 24, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
voy a música y tutoriales
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Makeup tutorials always!
Dec. 6, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
I go for the great selection of music. I also look up a lot of tutorials for different things. Also I look up a lot of cartoons for my niece
Dec. 6, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Kinsey B.
Kinsey B.
Nov. 22, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Funny stuff
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Sept. 19, 2016, 5:03 a.m.
I watch youtubers they do Vlogs, Entertain,Challenges and stuff
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
July 15, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Mainly whatever I'm subscribed to... there are tons of different types of videos to watch to stay informed, learn more, and stay entertained...vlogs, tutorials and reviews, hauls,
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
Sept. 4, 2015, 11:17 p.m.
Music and funny stuff mostly
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Aug. 27, 2014, 1:09 p.m.
Music, DIY project tutorials, learning guitar, watching TV shows and movies.. so many things :)
Daisy  .
Daisy .
Aug. 14, 2014, 4:03 a.m.
I <3 music, vloggers, youtube comedians, beauty gurus, diy, cooking. There are so many different types of videos I <3 on youtube! :)
Corrine K.
Corrine K.
Aug. 2, 2014, 7:49 p.m.
Music
Lawerence S.
Lawerence S.
July 9, 2014, 8:53 p.m.
Painting and CG Tutorials. Also Angry Joe, he has great game reviews. Geek and Sundry hit the Nerd spot as well.
jessica d.
jessica d.
June 21, 2014, 4:42 p.m.
Music and hair tutorials, DIY projects and my kids love animal videos.
Michelle l.
Michelle l.
May 31, 2014, 3:02 p.m.
Music and to learn how to do something that I am having a hard time figuring out on my own
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
May 29, 2014, 9:59 p.m.
I go for beauty related reviews. I LOVE the 'whats in my purse tags'.
Julie R.
Julie R.
May 20, 2014, 1:18 a.m.
Music for myself, music for my daughter (there are some great education songs out there), pilates and yoga videos, and tutorials!
Holly E.
Holly E.
April 28, 2014, 8:55 p.m.
Music, tutorials, and boss strats :)
LaToya M.
LaToya M.
April 24, 2014, 12:06 p.m.
Tutorials, and music
Hana C.
Hana C.
April 5, 2014, 12:12 a.m.
Mostly for music and workout videos. I also watch foreign movies, cake decorating tutorials, makeup related videos, and just any other random stuff that I find :)
angela a.
angela a.
April 3, 2014, 3:54 a.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Tutorials and clothing and funny stuff
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
April 1, 2014, 6:31 p.m.
Usually go in there for pranks and music
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
April 1, 2014, 4:55 p.m.
I usually go on there to watch all of the daily vlogs i am subscribed to. other than that, i watch makeup tutorials/hauls/reviews, recipes, and funny fail comps.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
April 1, 2014, 12:06 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Depends on the day but most times it's actually to watch documentaries, if not then I'm there for funny stuff. Even though I have made music playlists I rarely listen to them.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
March 29, 2014, 4:47 p.m.
Tutorials or gaming videos
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
March 25, 2014, 8:48 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like to find a playlist of a band I know little about. It's also fun to try and find obscure things from your childhood past like commercials.
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
March 5, 2014, 2:49 a.m.
I watch a lot of how to (beauty, knitting, clothing, home decor) videos and movie trailers.
Julia R.
Julia R.
March 3, 2014, 7:54 a.m.
Youtube is more useful than it appears! I watch a lot of beauty gurus (and their vlog channels) but also Kingsley for laughs and The Readables for book reviews. Either way, they're all entertaining and good for passing the time, which is what I ultimately use youtube for.
Morrigan M.
Morrigan M.
Feb. 20, 2014, 11:05 p.m.
Beauty gurus
Fuck Y.
Fuck Y.
Feb. 19, 2014, 7:05 p.m.
I usually watch reviews and listen to music.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Feb. 18, 2014, 4:33 p.m.
I go on YouTube for everything, but especially when I need a good laugh! There are so many videos that have made me laugh until my sides hurt.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Feb. 16, 2014, 11:37 p.m.
I usually go on Youtube for makeup tutorials. I love makeup and still learning the basics, tips and tricks on getting that flawless look/ i also go on Youtube to learn how to cook and watch music videos.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Feb. 15, 2014, 10:43 p.m.
Funny things on those days i need a good laugh youtube is where i go they got tons of funny video I like the ones lately of people after they get there wisdom teeth removed there funny.
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Feb. 2, 2014, 5:31 p.m.
I use it for everything. Music videos, TV show clips, celeb interviews, cat videos, makeup tutorials, product reviews...you name it.
member-94911d15f08f55fd25ade05b0d9fa4d2
So much... makeup tutorials/reviews, sermons, music, funny stuff, etc. :-)
Scheria S.
Scheria S.
Jan. 14, 2014, 10:35 p.m.
I review hair related products on my YouTube channel.
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
Jan. 10, 2014, 6:56 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use it for basically everything. Music, reviews, science content, etc.!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Jan. 3, 2014, 9:54 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I watch it for the subscription box reviews, all about Disney and Disney products and new TV shw previews or movie previews.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Dec. 28, 2013, 11:09 a.m.
I like to watch hauls and ootd's, but I also use it for pilates workouts, to keep up with bands I like, and I LOVE Adult Wednesday Addams (melissahunter)
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Dec. 21, 2013, 11:27 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Music and trailers but you can find a lot of funny video's too!
Elise B.
Elise B.
Dec. 13, 2013, 3:20 p.m.
I have a few subscriptions - morning shows, original music, how to videos...etc
Erika V.
Erika V.
Dec. 3, 2013, 7:58 a.m.
I use it for music and also for keeping up to date with my subscriptions, and tutorials on various things, even academic-wise.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Nov. 21, 2013, 1:33 a.m.
I like all sorts of things! But I like comedic videos and beauty videos the most!