YouTube
#8 in Websites
Sara A.
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
What do you use youtube for mostly? Do you subscribe to your favorite youtubers, watch trailers, find school assignments, or upload your own videos?
E
E
2 years, 6 months ago
Beauty!!
Alycia L.
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat , AB
2 years, 9 months ago
We use it to listen to music mostly and then little cartoons for my daughter, like ELmo and stuff.
Lenora C.
Lenora C.
Clayton, GA
2 years, 9 months ago
I subscribe to a good many channels, I love daily vloggers the most though!
China C.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
2 years, 10 months ago
Music & all sorts of random videos!
Candace G.
Candace G.
Oromocto, NB
2 years, 10 months ago
Trailers, tutorials, music
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
2 years, 11 months ago
I use it for reviews and tutorials mostly!
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
3 years ago
I watch new music videos and use it for tutorials mainly on hair and makeup styles.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Toledo, OH
3 years ago
I watch beauty guru videos on youtube!
Toja D.
LaKia G.
LaKia G.
The Colony , TX
3 years ago
I have a music video playlist on youtube so when I'm working i will let the playlist play and listen to the music. i also use it to look up different how to videos and DIY videos. currently my favorite youtube star is Eastside Ivo , that man is hilarious.
Emma S.
Emma S.
3 years ago
Anything I want to know, view, listen to, I use youtube.
ann M.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
3 years ago
I lookup everything... mostly beauty
Megan K.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
3 years ago
I teach dance, so I like to look up dance videos on there to see new tricks and such. I also like subscribing to make-up channels that teach more difficult techniques and such! Its also fun to just look up a song without having to download it and actually get to hear the whole song. Again, teaching dance that's great since I get to hear the whole thing for bad words and such vs only hearing a part on iTunes!
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Calgary, Alberta
3 years ago
I use it to watch how-to videos for beauty and cooking and for music videos
Jeannie B.
Jeannie B.
3 years ago
Watch product reviews for things I'm interested in buying (most recently a new lens for my digital Camera), to laugh, i do have more plans to upload more of my own videos however. I am signed up for partnership so I'm curious about that side of youtube.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
3 years ago
Lots.. watch trailers, instructional videos and reviews, etc.. and always end up getting lost in the "how did I end up here" parts.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Corbin , KY
3 years, 1 month ago
Entertainment or to show videos to my class.
Lori-Ann T.
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use it mostly for tutorials - hair, makeup, arts and crafts, DIY. Sometimes I watch old music videos on there to reminisce.
marta c.
marta c.
Mississauga, ON
3 years, 1 month ago
I use it to find old music I can't find anywhere else
jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
3 years, 1 month ago
Youtube is used for almost anything from how to cook to music videos I do subscribe to people I like