Sara A.
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
What do you use youtube for mostly? Do you subscribe to your favorite youtubers, watch trailers, find school assignments, or upload your own videos?
E
E
March 7, 2015, 12:20 a.m.
Beauty!!
Alycia L.
Alycia L.
Dec. 5, 2014, 12:18 p.m.
We use it to listen to music mostly and then little cartoons for my daughter, like ELmo and stuff.
Lenora C.
Lenora C.
Dec. 3, 2014, 12:18 p.m.
I subscribe to a good many channels, I love daily vloggers the most though!
China C.
China C.
Oct. 30, 2014, 1:13 p.m.
Music & all sorts of random videos!
Candace G.
Candace G.
Oct. 27, 2014, 10:50 a.m.
Trailers, tutorials, music
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Sept. 24, 2014, 9:29 p.m.
I use it for reviews and tutorials mostly!
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Sept. 11, 2014, 10:48 a.m.
I watch new music videos and use it for tutorials mainly on hair and makeup styles.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Sept. 10, 2014, 4:36 p.m.
I watch beauty guru videos on youtube!
Toja D.
Toja D.
Aug. 30, 2014, 2:21 p.m.
I have like 300 supscriptions,so i have about 80 videos to watch everyday
Marlene V.
Marlene V.
Aug. 27, 2014, 12:38 a.m.
When I'm looking for a song I use YouTube. That's about it
LaKia G.
LaKia G.
Aug. 26, 2014, 12:27 p.m.
I have a music video playlist on youtube so when I'm working i will let the playlist play and listen to the music. i also use it to look up different how to videos and DIY videos. currently my favorite youtube star is Eastside Ivo , that man is hilarious.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Aug. 22, 2014, 9:47 p.m.
Anything I want to know, view, listen to, I use youtube.
ann M.
ann M.
Aug. 22, 2014, 9:08 p.m.
I lookup everything... mostly beauty
Megan K.
Megan K.
Aug. 21, 2014, 9:55 p.m.
I teach dance, so I like to look up dance videos on there to see new tricks and such. I also like subscribing to make-up channels that teach more difficult techniques and such! Its also fun to just look up a song without having to download it and actually get to hear the whole song. Again, teaching dance that's great since I get to hear the whole thing for bad words and such vs only hearing a part on iTunes!
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Aug. 21, 2014, 8:35 p.m.
I use it to watch how-to videos for beauty and cooking and for music videos
Jeannie B.
Jeannie B.
Aug. 21, 2014, 1:36 p.m.
Watch product reviews for things I'm interested in buying (most recently a new lens for my digital Camera), to laugh, i do have more plans to upload more of my own videos however. I am signed up for partnership so I'm curious about that side of youtube.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Aug. 20, 2014, 10:02 p.m.
Lots.. watch trailers, instructional videos and reviews, etc.. and always end up getting lost in the "how did I end up here" parts.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Aug. 18, 2014, 2:37 p.m.
Entertainment or to show videos to my class.
Lori-Ann T.
Lori-Ann T.
Aug. 18, 2014, 12:26 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use it mostly for tutorials - hair, makeup, arts and crafts, DIY. Sometimes I watch old music videos on there to reminisce.
marta c.
marta c.
Aug. 17, 2014, 11:20 a.m.
I use it to find old music I can't find anywhere else
jill b.
jill b.
Aug. 16, 2014, 11:33 p.m.
Youtube is used for almost anything from how to cook to music videos I do subscribe to people I like