YouTube
By YouTube
#4 in Websites
Sara A.
Antelope, CA

What do you use youtube for mostly? Do you subscribe to your favorite youtubers, watch trailers, find school assignments, or upload your own videos?

Emma W.
Emma W.
3 years, 1 month ago
Beauty!!
Alycia L.
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat, AB
3 years, 4 months ago
We use it to listen to music mostly and then little cartoons for my daughter, like ELmo and stuff.
Lenora C.
Lenora C.
Clayton, GA
3 years, 4 months ago
I subscribe to a good many channels, I love daily vloggers the most though!
China C.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
3 years, 5 months ago
Music & all sorts of random videos!
Candace G.
Candace G.
Oromocto, NB
3 years, 5 months ago
Trailers, tutorials, music
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
3 years, 6 months ago
I use it for reviews and tutorials mostly!
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
3 years, 7 months ago
I watch new music videos and use it for tutorials mainly on hair and makeup styles.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Toledo, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
I watch beauty guru videos on youtube!
Toja D.