YouTube
#7 in Websites
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Pop Culture Expert
If I decide to make a channel, what would be some good ideas as to what to feature?
Vanessa Jo L.
Vanessa Jo L.
2 years, 8 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It needs to be something you're good at. I mean, I can suggest making covers of songs, but if you can't sing there's no point in that. So figure out what your talent is and remember that there's an audience for everything.
Betty A.
Betty A.
2 years, 9 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Make something general at first, so that more people click on your videos. As you get more popular, start to make more personal ones to captivate your audience.
Ronja N.
Ronja N.
2 years, 10 months ago
Make less personal videos - make tags, beauty and hair videos with good music, or music videos. Those get a lot of viewers.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Garland , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Feature things that you want to feature. Anything that you enjoy or passionate about.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
2 years, 11 months ago
Definitely feature things that make you, you. Feature thoughts, activities, passions, and dreams that are about you because creating a channel on YouTube is a almost like a personal space for yourself to be exactly who you are and no one else. So, simply feature you and everything that you are! Good Luck!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Beauty tutorials like makeup, nails, hair. Plus I like watching crafty tutorials!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
2 years, 11 months ago
Make-up tutorials are always in need, however there is a LOT of competition, so try doing something that you love! Personally, I love when a person shows what they're interested in doing during their daily lives, --with that comes 'What's in my bag' or 'Room tours' .
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
2 years, 11 months ago
Def my music. I am an artist so I love sharing my music. I also love doing makeup tutorials.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
2 years, 11 months ago
Makeup, shopping hauls and easy DIY projects that aren't expensive to make. Let us know if make a channel!
Alycia L.
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat, AB
2 years, 11 months ago
I think you should do something you are passionate about. whether it is some type of music, cooking, DIY stuff....something you are able to keep up with and that you enjoy!!!