YouTube
By YouTube
#6 in Websites
Amanda M.
Pop Culture Expert
Are you addicted to youtube like me? How many times do you go on YouTube in a day??? comment below let me know.. call me crazy but I don't think I am the only one now that visits YouTube a lot am I????
China C.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
3 years ago
I can browse YouTube alllllll daaaayyyy loooonnng
Toja D.
Toja D.
3 years, 2 months ago
Pretty much ( 300 supscriptions)
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
3 years, 3 months ago
I'm on there at least once a day.. my daughter, omg she's ALWAYS on there!
Daisy  .
Daisy .
3 years, 3 months ago
No you are not crazy! ;) I <3 Youtube too! I go on at least 5 times a day. :))
Corrine K.
Corrine K.
Lol one video always ends up to be like 10 lol
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
3 years, 4 months ago
I am on youtube all day long, the first thing I do when I wake up is checking my subscriptions to check who downloaded a video so I can watch :)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ponte Vedra, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
I'm on daily, I love watching the beauty gurus and the shaytards dailyvlogs! I have the app on my iphone, TV and laptop so I'm always connected!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
I usually watch a few things every day, but it can be really easy to get sucked in and watch a lot more than I intended to. My son watches it constantly. It's ridiculous! :)
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Parrottsville, TN
3 years, 5 months ago
I find myself on there a ton more since I started a channel. I frequent everyday to watch some my favorite beauty gurus!
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
3 years, 5 months ago
I wouldn't exactly say addicted but if I click on a video to watch, I find myself watching another and another. It can quickly turn into a vicious cycle.