Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Are you addicted to youtube like me? How many times do you go on YouTube in a day??? comment below let me know.. call me crazy but I don't think I am the only one now that visits YouTube a lot am I????
China C.
China C.
Oct. 30, 2014, 1:21 p.m.
I can browse YouTube alllllll daaaayyyy loooonnng
Toja D.
Toja D.
Aug. 30, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
Pretty much ( 300 supscriptions)
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Aug. 20, 2014, 10:04 p.m.
I'm on there at least once a day.. my daughter, omg she's ALWAYS on there!
Daisy  .
Daisy .
Aug. 14, 2014, 3:29 a.m.
No you are not crazy! ;) I <3 Youtube too! I go on at least 5 times a day. :))
Corrine K.
Corrine K.
Aug. 2, 2014, 7:46 p.m.
Lol one video always ends up to be like 10 lol
angel a.
angel a.
July 14, 2014, 2:45 a.m.
I am on youtube all day long, the first thing I do when I wake up is checking my subscriptions to check who downloaded a video so I can watch :)
Megan M.
Megan M.
June 21, 2014, 3:28 p.m.
I'm on daily, I love watching the beauty gurus and the shaytards dailyvlogs! I have the app on my iphone, TV and laptop so I'm always connected!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
June 21, 2014, 10:28 a.m.
I usually watch a few things every day, but it can be really easy to get sucked in and watch a lot more than I intended to. My son watches it constantly. It's ridiculous! :)
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
June 20, 2014, 5:02 p.m.
I find myself on there a ton more since I started a channel. I frequent everyday to watch some my favorite beauty gurus!
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
June 13, 2014, 11:54 a.m.
I wouldn't exactly say addicted but if I click on a video to watch, I find myself watching another and another. It can quickly turn into a vicious cycle.
Monica B.
Monica B.
June 6, 2014, 11:02 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I wouldn't say I'm addicted but once I watch one video it's hard not to get in a cycle and watch more.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
May 26, 2014, 12:04 a.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I try my best to watch certain people on youtube, but I at times don't have the time to watch youtube each day.
Karen R.