YouTube Capture uploaded by Zaiba L.YouTube Capture uploaded by Jacqueline H.

BY GOOGLE

Create beautiful movies on the go with YouTube Capture 2.0. Start recording in a snap, then edit and share videos of any length right from your phone. Features: * Capture the moment: Start recording instantly * Stitch together an unlimited number of clips as you build your story * Trim and rearrange clips right from your phone * Add a soundtrack from your music collection or YouTube’s audio library * Touch up videos with color correction and stabilization * Upload to YouTube and share on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter - all in one step

• "Really good app if your into making YouTube videos." in 1 review
Micaela D.
Terrible! When I try to upload a video from this app, it take hours and hours to upload. And when I move in my videos, so does the recording when I use this all. This app really needs improvement. I’ll never use this again
jazmine n.
Somerville , MA
Best for makeup tutorials and food. If you don't know how to do something, this is somewhere I would be able to find the answer too. There's always a different approach to something. Everyone has there own ways. Great for finding what works for you
Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
always on this site, i watch all kinds of videos like make up etc etc, really easy to use and figure out on your own, yiu can make videos of your own and upload and start a job as a youtuber. highly suggest using this site for anything you need to know!
Madelyn g.
Brentwood, NY
YouTube it is one of the most important and useful apps that I use for any referents. You can fined very nice reviews and meet a variety of people that work in this network. Theirs is always a places for any one that want to join this community of youtuber . However, pleople love to see hones people that share their hones opinion.
Cathy T.
It is so slow to use to upload videos and you have to make sure your iPad stays open/unlocked the entire time or it pauses.

I also wish that it showed everything you had uploaded in the past.

But it was free so I can't complain.
Ischikelle C.
St, St
It's honestly not as great as everyone says, or maybe I'm using it wrong. But I thought I would have had more options and variety of editing , like transitions and so on . I can't trim from within the video only beginning and end. And it crashes and freezes like crazy.

Am I the only one having these problems .

Maybe I'm expecting to much from it.

I guess this app is just for recording videos on spot and just making them shorter if necessary to post on YouTube without the fancy edits

Maybe great for like blog videos of your day , or anything not so serious

I'm still gonna try to figure out this app and get back to you guys .

Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Techie Expert Level 3
I used to use this for my videos but found it crashes a LOT. I lost a lot of important footage for a video with a lot of memories so that was the pits for me. I uninstalled and wouldn't really recommend it to anyone. Just in my opinion. It is free however, so I guess you get what you pay for.
Lourraine B.
Yonkers, NY
I really love that google is now with youtube, It makes my experience a lot easier!! The best feature has to be easy sign in and being able to easily share videos to google friends. Free of charge!! I have nothing against this merge. I would definitely recommend linkning google to youtube.
Rennie D.
I love google. I don't use any other search engine other than google. It is the easiest to use in my opinion and has the best search results. I like that the engine allows you to use filters to slim down results and I like that you do do image search and reverse searches as well.
Courtney M.
Pensacola, FL
Google is very useful and I use it regularly, as I am an avid user of Chrome. I use Gmail and I also frequent Youtube. Google Docs is handy for sharing documents with friends and making sure your work is saved forever. Google maps? One of the most useful gadgets around.
Judith U.
Is it free? And the studio one is it free as swell ? Do they use a lot of memory?
Laura G.
Iracemápolis
é de graça e pra que se usa ele ?
Leslie M.
Chandler, AZ
I hadn't heard about this app until i saw it on here but it seems like it's a pretty good app. I was wondering if the quality of the video that you get is a good one after you're done filming & if it takes up a lot of space on your phone?
Judith U.
Does it uses a lot of Internet ?
Melinda B.
Warner Robins, GA
How does it work I'm interested in learning more