BY YOUTUBE #5 in Websites

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

• Who's here because of Jamie Genevieve YouTube31 Answers
  • What are you usually watching on You Tube ?12 Answers
YouTube
  • "I mostly use YouTube to quickly listen to a song I want to here or to watch a music video, but I find I also get sucked into adorable animal videos really easily." in 143 reviews
  • "Anything you can dream of is on youtube, im on it constantly & daily...find good makeup tutorials, learned how to do acrylics & gel nails, learned how to make custom cute wigs & even cooking or dancing tutorial." in 52 reviews
  • "I absolutely love YouTube it's where you can escape the real world and and laugh at funny videos from people like PewDiePie and Shane Dawson " in 49 reviews
  • "You can find anything you want, from a dog drinking water in slow motion to a complete concert of your favourite singer." in 46 reviews
  • "Youtube is one of the best creations out there love how you can watch anything from cooking, creations, music videos, movies, practically everything great way to share things others can see! " in 42 reviews
India C.
Greensboro
I absolutely LOVE being a content creator, after procrastinating for years I finally decided to start my channel! It’s been 2 months of consistent uploading and my growth is tripling by the month. It’s crazy that I’ve already had companies reach out to me! If you’re thinking about it, go ahead and do it!!! I’m India Morehead on Youtube my family would love to have you join 😊
Megan G.
Honestly, I love YouTube. It seriously feels my bored days with something to do whether I’m listening to music or watching different channels. I absolutely love the app, it makes it super easy to see who I’m subscribed to and other videos that may interest me. Why the four stars? Well I have one issue with the app and it may just be me. The issue I have is that when I leave the app it won’t play my music. I remember being able to do this a while back like maybe a couple of years ago maybe. That’s the one downside. I’d love to be able to listen to music and cruise around on my Instagram or Snapchat but I can’t. I wish they could figure out a way to fix this issue because if they could it would be a total five stars for me.
Official S.
Tulsa
I love youtube! If you don’t have Netflix, then youtube is your savior. I watch YouTube all the time, and the videos make me laugh so much. (I also watch a lot of interviews and games on Jimmy Fallon and Ellen). I’m just starting my YT, and it would be great if you guys check it out for me at “Sella Forever” 💗 thank you!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Let me start by saying YouTube has everything!!! And one second you'll be watching a makeup tutorial that you purposely looked up and the. The next second you'll find yourself watching "talking dog sings happy birthday" you just keep clicking and clicking on video after video and find yourself deeper and deeper inside YouTube. There is so much you can find and learn on YouTube and it is very much need. One thing I don't like is the YouTube red where they have you pay for certain videos but other than that YouTube is amazing. And it's a great platform to start branding yourself or starting off your own channel or whatever it is you want to do
Megan S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Just started my own YouTube Channel and I love being able to create my own content as well as support others! YouTube is the new TV and is a great source of entertainment. SUBSCRIBE @LifeWithMegSweens and show some love!
Audrey K.
Youtube is my favorite app to use, especially with the enormous amount of content it provides. I visit this site pretty much daily whether it's to pass time or to upload new content on my channel. If you have a specific interest such as DIYs or dance, Youtube is the place to go for tutorials/how to's. Best part is, the app is FREE TO USE!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I feel like YouTube is the new Google. You can literally search anything on there and it is sure to be found. I find myself getting sucked in to beauty related videos and comedy Youtubers videos most often, but I also love joining fitness challenges, which I can do any time I want FOR FREE. My boyfriend loves using YouTube to stream music. I also use YouTube whenever I'm having car or tech trouble. It is a great resource.
Angel F.
I love YouTube you can have your own YouTube channel and do your videos and you can look up things that may not know about you can get very good recipes that is very good for you, you can do almost look 👀 up about anything but they are errands that if you go on there that it’s sent to the United States Government and puts you on a list for a while and they may tell you to get off this channel I guess I’m just guessing on this part here.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really love  YouTube but they really need to fix their notifications system. I have not been getting notifications for  my favorite channels. If they would fix that issue they would be a 5 star rating for me. I would recommend  YouTube to anyone asking about a video streaming site. Other then the notification issue there are no problems that I have experienced. They are easy to navigate and they are very entertaining.
Antonia M.
I really love YouTube and I use it on a daily basis. It’s great for music or to see new music videos. There’s also plenty of review videos about different products which I love. I also watch a lot of makeup tutorials which is always nice because you could see how a product really works and if it’s worth it before you buy it. I also think it’s really nice that anyone could make a YouTube channel and show their own creative ideas if they want.
Jaclyn F.
Hillsborough, NJ
Favorite youtubers???
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What do you mainly search for on youtube?
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What do you usually go on youtube for? Music, trailers, funny stuff, tutorials? Me I'm more of a look at things to laugh at kinda person.:)
Sydney G.
Walkersville, MD
Who is your favorite youtuber? :)
Hayley G.