BY YOUTUBE #4 in Websites

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

• Who's here because of Jamie Genevieve YouTube31 Answers
  • What are you usually watching on You Tube ?12 Answers
YouTube
  • "I mostly use YouTube to quickly listen to a song I want to here or to watch a music video, but I find I also get sucked into adorable animal videos really easily." in 143 reviews
  • "Anything you can dream of is on youtube, im on it constantly & daily...find good makeup tutorials, learned how to do acrylics & gel nails, learned how to make custom cute wigs & even cooking or dancing tutorial." in 52 reviews
  • "I absolutely love YouTube it's where you can escape the real world and and laugh at funny videos from people like PewDiePie and Shane Dawson " in 49 reviews
  • "You can find anything you want, from a dog drinking water in slow motion to a complete concert of your favourite singer." in 46 reviews
  • "Youtube is one of the best creations out there love how you can watch anything from cooking, creations, music videos, movies, practically everything great way to share things others can see! " in 42 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Let me start by saying YouTube has everything!!! And one second you'll be watching a makeup tutorial that you purposely looked up and the. The next second you'll find yourself watching "talking dog sings happy birthday" you just keep clicking and clicking on video after video and find yourself deeper and deeper inside YouTube. There is so much you can find and learn on YouTube and it is very much need. One thing I don't like is the YouTube red where they have you pay for certain videos but other than that YouTube is amazing. And it's a great platform to start branding yourself or starting off your own channel or whatever it is you want to do
Hailey D.
Huntington
I do not have any complaints with YouTube. I honestly only get on there to watch beauty influencers channels. I use the website if I am on my computer, and the app if I am on my phone. I have not had any problems with either, but both very quickly, and there really aren't many ads which I appreciate.
Blanca D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You tube is ok. I guess it depends how you use it.
I go to youtube when I want to watch specific content, like a diy on make up for example. But I also like music videos and to find the latest movie trailers.
I don't like that some of the youtubers fill their videos with commercials, like some of them have 10 or more! it makes me stop watching the video and go find something else.
Idiane M.
Tampa
I love YouTube! I have two accounts. I use one to pass time on the bus listening to music. The other, I use for my YouTube channel where I upload all of my videos. It's a great way to show a person's talent and creativity. I would recommend to both watcher/listener and the creators in the world.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Love youtube you kind find lots of entertainment.can meet and love yotubers. Visit there daily. Free to download free music,funny videos,and crating projects. Was thinkimg about becoming a youtuber too. There are youtubers and videos for everyone to like.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I use YouTube a lot. Recently, it has been pausing itself randomly. Not sure if that's just my phone, or the app itself. I absolutely hate the commercials, but what's worse is that you can't minimize the app and do something else while listening. I like that I can put music/videos in order of how I would like to listen, but I may have to switch to Spotify or something for music.
Maria De Jesus B.
YouTube is my go to to watch videos on a daily basis. I love saving and watching videos on subjects from: Horror movies, beauty and makeup companies and vloggers, business related- social media marketing, videos of places around the world that I want to travel to... music videos... the possibilities with YouTube are endless.
Kayla D.
Miami , FL
YouTube has always been a place where creativity and opinions are encouraged. Video diaries are a place where creative and ingenious individuals can express themselves without fear! I love my YouTube channel! https://youtu.be/oDnd-6SnyCs 🌸🌸🌸 check it out!
Brian S.
Youtube is pretty good, although before the advertising issue, it was easier to get paid and maybe even to get more views. One thing they are doing a great job with is trying to adjust the algorithm. Although I am not sure if I will ever fully understand it.

To improve I would say being able to contact with questions way more easily, without having to dig up information for over what seems like 20 years.   Also to learn something is ok, although in my mind, in some cases there is no replacement to the original way of learning, experimenting hands on for yourself and finding out your own results.
Alyssa H.
YouTube makes the world go round! I have no idea how I learned anything before YouTube existed. I have learned science material (as a science teacher), learned photography and photoshop editing, learned make up application, how to program my garage door, and how to fix my son’s drone. YouTube can literally make u an expert in any area!
Jaclyn F.
Hillsborough, NJ
Favorite youtubers???
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What do you mainly search for on youtube?
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What do you usually go on youtube for? Music, trailers, funny stuff, tutorials? Me I'm more of a look at things to laugh at kinda person.:)
Sydney G.
Walkersville, MD
Who is your favorite youtuber? :)
Hayley G.