BY YOUTUBE #7 in Websites

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

• Who's here because of Jamie Genevieve YouTube32 Answers
  • YouTube Who esle is apart of the #swampfam from @grav3yardgirl!? ...2 Answers
  • why dont YouTube™ have a constant repeat button.2 Answers
YouTube
  • "I mostly use YouTube to quickly listen to a song I want to here or to watch a music video, but I find I also get sucked into adorable animal videos really easily." in 143 reviews
  • "Anything you can dream of is on youtube, im on it constantly & daily...find good makeup tutorials, learned how to do acrylics & gel nails, learned how to make custom cute wigs & even cooking or dancing tutorial." in 52 reviews
  • "I absolutely love YouTube it's where you can escape the real world and and laugh at funny videos from people like PewDiePie and Shane Dawson " in 49 reviews
  • "You can find anything you want, from a dog drinking water in slow motion to a complete concert of your favourite singer." in 46 reviews
  • "Youtube is one of the best creations out there love how you can watch anything from cooking, creations, music videos, movies, practically everything great way to share things others can see! " in 42 reviews
Alix G.
I grew up with YouTube and have seen it change many times. I really love the fact that you can see a lot of videos all over the world unfortunately I do have to say they have been going down hill a lot. They started youtube red which you have to pay for if you want to choose other content and how they don’t pay or don’t support some channels even when the channels deserve it. They also always change what they do to the platform without telling anyone and everyone including us the users are really confused and mad.
Brian S.
Youtube is pretty good, although before the advertising issue, it was easier to get paid and maybe even to get more views. One thing they are doing a great job with is trying to adjust the algorithm. Although I am not sure if I will ever fully understand it.

To improve I would say being able to contact with questions way more easily, without having to dig up information for over what seems like 20 years.   Also to learn something is ok, although in my mind, in some cases there is no replacement to the original way of learning, experimenting hands on for yourself and finding out your own results.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pop Culture Expert
I love YouTube, I get lost in the youtube black hole at least once a day, it is wonderful and so entertaining whether it be podcasts, music, how to videos, or even current events. They have something for everyone and the commercials are very reasonable.
Cassandra C.
Wichita falls tx
I love to watch youtube work out videos cause it's real unfit people working out giving idea's on how to go about your work outs and i love it i do my work out with this lady i also follow her on YouTube werll subscribe to her.
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
After I write this review I'm 99% sure I'm probably going to go watch YouTube. I watch YouTube more then I watch TV sometimes. I would love to start my own channel one day but I'm such a nervous wreck that maybe I will wait till I'm ready. I dont have one specific hobby so YouTube is a place where I can watch all my hobbies and get ideas. Very good for people who have a brain fart and need a little inspiration.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
Okay honestly who doesn’t love YouTube? I spend a couple hours a week watching YouTube videos, mainly within the beauty community. The ads aren’t that bad because most of the time you can skip after a couple seconds.
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
Love the YouTube app. I use it many times a day and enjoy how easy it is to use. Love that I can throw a video up on the tv and share with all...sometimes we have a youtube war and hijack the tv from the kids!
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Alright I must admit that I have a serious YouTube addiction.  I love all that is available through YouTube.  I use it for what it was designed for, learning.  I am slowly getting to designing and starting my own informational channel.  I am addicted to all the makeup tutorials and the how to videos will teach you pretty much anything.......Love YouTube.
Lauren W.
Dallas, TX
I live on Youtube lol. I love it because you can find anything on their, from daily vloggers, how to or crash course videos, breaking news, documentaries, music videos, tutorials, interviews; it has everything! The only problem is going down the rabbit hole of Youtube and having to stop yourself from watching too many videos and forgetting to do productive things.
S A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love Youtube I literally watch youtube video's every single day. It is my hobby. If everyone that reads this please check it out like and subscribe. Samantha Flamer is my channel name!!
Jaclyn F.
Hillsborough, NJ
Favorite youtubers???
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Pop Culture Expert
What do you mainly search for on youtube?
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Pop Culture Expert
What do you usually go on youtube for? Music, trailers, funny stuff, tutorials? Me I'm more of a look at things to laugh at kinda person.:)
Sydney G.
Walkersville, MD
Who is your favorite youtuber? :)
Hayley G.