2 colors available

BY YOUTHEORY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement. Type 1 & 3 With 18 Amino Acids. Beauty Inside & Out. Amino Acids. Added Nutrients. Maximum Absorption. Stronger Hair & Nails. Great for Ligaments & Tendons Collagen is our body s key structural protein involved in creating strong and healthy nails, hair, tendons, bones, muscle, and keeping our skin smooth.  During our youth collagen helps prevent wrinkles from forming, gives skin elasticity, helps create strong and thicker hair.  In our early 20 s collagen diminishes by about 1% per year.  By the age of 30, the signs of c. see more...

Review (1)
Allison W.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This product is much more affordable than other similar products on the market. However, the suggested dose is 6 tablets a day, which is a few more supplements a day than I'd prefer, but it does work well. I've used this particular collagen supplement for the past 6 months and my nails are strong and longer and my hair has grown at record pace.