Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser

Superfood Cleanser

Is this OK for oily skin types?
Is this product really as good as people say, I would love to try it! I wanted to know other’s opinions before I dropped a decent amount of money on one product? I have been wanting to make some changes to my skincare routine for a while, but I wasn’t sure if this was good.
will this clear your skin if you have acne?
Start your review of Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser!
Product Highlights
If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. in reviews
I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!in reviews
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Alessandra P.
This is my go to cleanser when I need a deep cleanse, especially to remove makeup or during the hottest summer days. This cleanser does a good job of cleansing without overly stripping your skin. I will say that when my skin is extremely dry, I will opt for another cleanser (but that’s just because my skin is really high maintenance). This product is efficient, while still having a nice experience because it has an extremely clean “green” juice like smell. Some other pros: I love that it comes in a glass bottle, and I love that you can get a 16oz refill. 🌿🍃🌱
Sidalia A.
Pelham, NY
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Sidalia A.
I absolutely love this cleanser! Hands down my favorite one. My first time using products from this line so i was skeptical, but it is beyond! It smells so good and it isn’t thick. You feel refreshed afterwards and the bottle is like glass so it feels fancy. Would and have recommended it to others!Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Christine S.
One of the best cleansers I’ve tried so far. It is gentle yet hydrating! Love how it feels so refreshing on the skin and also super effective. The ingredient list is bomb so it’s safe for sensitive skin. I cannot stop touching my face after using this - so soft and supple! definitely worth checking out! 🤍💚🙌🏼
Breanna G.
Street, MD
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Breanna G.
Purchased at: Sephora
IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! Not only is it an organic and vegan friendly cleanser but it leaves your skin feeling amazing! Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser
Bobbi T.
N Little Rock, AR
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Bobbi T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands down my favorite. It’s honestly the only thing I’ve consistently had results from. It cleanses well, & it has a nice scent. I use it with the Kombucha toner @ night and the super berry mask!
Erin S.
North Canton, OH
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Erin S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had heard so much about this cleanser and liked some of the ingredient I saw (green tea, chamomile for my super sensitive dry skin). Overall I like it and it wasn’t too drying. My only gripe is it does not remove makeup at all!
Charlcie S.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Charlcie S.
Gentle cleanser that really works! Amazing for sensitive skin and redness. This is a cleanser that you see a noticeable difference in brightness, pores and elasticity within 2 weeks. And the best part is my husband and I both use it daily! Perfect for everyone in your household.
Katie A.
Darlington, MD
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Katie A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my everyday cleanser. I started out with a small bottle sample and then ended up buying the full size. My face always feels hydrated and not super dry after using it like some cleanser can do to my skin. The only reason I am giving it four stars instead of five is because it leaks.. As you can see in the picture down along the side of the bottle which can get annoying and messy.
Sara H.
Philadelphia, PA
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Sara H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Okay but this cleanser makes me skin feel so soft and subtle. Hands down one of my top cleansers. I love the packaging as well, because reduce, reuse, and recycle loves! I would recommend to anyone who wants to buy a product that’s in the mid range. $30 but it lasts! Well worth it. Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser
Chantel V.
Brooklyn, CT
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Chantel V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm a little late to the game with trying this cleanser,but I'm glad it lives up to its hype! It's so gentle on my skin and gets the job done without over stripping and it smells so fresh.I really love that it comes in a glass bottle with a pump. Would highly recommend!

300 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor W.
il y a 8 jours
Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser does this irritate sensitive skin? I want to try this this cleanser but I have combo/sensitive skin and don’t want it to irritate my face!