Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-enriched, flash-absorbing face oil packed with rare super berry antioxidants that leaves skin velvety soft, hydrated, and glowing. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Maqui, the most antioxidant-dense fruit in the world, is combined with acai and goji, creating a potent antioxidant elixir. Intensely hydrating prickly pear and squalane oil lock in moisture with the help of omega fatty acids and high levels of vitamin C. The perfected balance of jojoba and sunflower oil illuminate and revive dehydrated skin without weighing it down. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Makeup tips: mix one drop of oil into your foundation for a subtle all-day glow and hydrating boost of antioxidants. Skip out on your face primer before makeup, use this face oil instead. The fast-absorbing formula perfectly preps your skin for makeup application.

Is this a good daytime facial oil?
Im thinking about picking this up in Sephora’s sale. Is it worth it? Has anyone tried it?
[product:youth-to-the-people-superberry-hydrate-glow-oil] I have combination and often oily skin, will this product work well on my skin?
Start your review of Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Lynne M.
Windsor Mill, MD
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil uploaded by Lynne M.
I have been searching for an oil that absorbs into my skin with leaving a greasy feeling on my this superberry hydrating oil is perfect. Its gentle on my sensitive skin. Leave my face feeling soft and hydrated with the oily afterfeel I get from most that I have tried. I would definitely repurchase. I really only need it during the winter but I love this brand overall for most products Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of the superberry hydrate and glow oil from an online purchase at Sephora and I am super happy with it. I don't usually like to oil on my face because I don't like the greasy feeling but this oil absorbs so quickly, it doesn't feel greasy or oily at all! It makes my skin look glowy and hydrated and makes my skin feel softer and smoother. It's like magic in a bottle! I also like that this oil can be used on its own or mixed in with a moisturizer. Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil Youth To The People
Tara P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil uploaded by Tara P.
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil uploaded by Tara P.
Holy cow! I have to buy this full size bottle. I have sensitive, dry skin, and a Lupus rash that makes using face care products difficult. I’ve used this oil twice now, once last night and once this morning, and I am already loving the results. Just a few drops, gently pressed into my skin, and it feels wonderful! Picture of my morning face, no makeup, no filter, natural window lighting.
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil uploaded by Stephanie S.
This is my all time fave facial oil! I use it in correspondence with Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask at night. My skin is always super, super glowy the next morning. And let’s talk about how soft it leaves your skin...I couldn’t stop touching my face. Doesn’t break me out or irritate my skin at all. Try it out :)
Yvonne S.
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil uploaded by Yvonne S.
I got this in my ipsy bag, and while it’s not terrible— I’m not over the moon. A little goes a long way, and the smell is quite interesting although light. I’ll use this but probably won’t purchase past this.
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil uploaded by Jessica N.
Purchased at: Macy's
I received this in my ipsy bag. I wanted to love this glow oil, it looked so nice on the skin, but the oil felt heavy and it made me break out. I think it would be great for someone who doesn't break out easily, it gives your skin a really nice natural glow and even though it felt heavy it does feel nice on. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't break out easy.
Emily C.
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil uploaded by Emily C.
This facial oil is amazing! Super hydrating, gentle, and sinks into skin. I have sensitive skin and it has not caused any breakouts. Highly recommend
Stephanie P.
Rogers, AR
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is okay . It wasn’t life changing or anything . It’s just one of your typical facial oils . I felt like it didn’t really do much. Oils are great for nighttime and for hydration. It really did hydrate my skin and made it feel glowy . But it also made it feel very greasy and felt like it just sat on top of my skin . I didnt like it on my face but I did like it on my chest and neck . It works great for that . But other than that it’s a pass for me .
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Super Nice & Enriched Oil. I use it at night and love the layer of moisture it provides for my skin. It took a little getting used to initially as I started breaking out in the beginning when I used it but after 3 or 4 days my skin accepted it and now it's my ultimate Staple. I do think that's it's not good for daytime use for myself because it kind of makes my skin look greasy kind of. And if I sweat then that would make things worst lol. Otherwise all in all it's a great Oil. Would highly recommend. Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil uploaded by Cosima K.
I’ll be honest, oils just are not my thing. This was probably a fine oil but I didn’t really love it and my skin doesn't need it. I won’t be buying a full size of this (or any other oil) and instead stock with thicker night creams if my skin needs that extra occlusive layer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vicky T.
il y a 3 mois
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil I have combination and often oily skin, will this product work well on my skin?
Austėja A. il y a 3 mois
I don't think so. I have dry skin and it didn't even worked for me. It felt really greasy and heavy on the skin. It made my face looking so bad. I know a lot of people love this but that's just my experience with the product.
audel A.
Vancouver , BC
il y a 5 mois
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil I’ve been viewing this product for a while now is it good?
Emily C. il y a 4 mois
I love it! Great way to keep my skin hydrated