Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask

Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask

So i knew yttp is really one of the best skincare brands but does this mask really worths the hype and price?
Is this anyone’s favorite mask for dry skin?
Start your review of Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask!
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask uploaded by Bernice C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Phenomenal product that works over night ✨I was recommended to this by my beauty expert friend and it was worth it. This product makes your skin look so hydrated and supple. Just use a little bit after you properly wash your face, go to sleep and when you wake up the next morning, wash it off.
Tonya L.
Garrettsville, OH
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask uploaded by Tonya L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried a sample of this product and had to go buy a bottle.. this product is amazing. I love it, it smells good, and I love how hydrated it makes my face feel. This is my new favorite product. I will definitely buy it again
Tracey D.
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I now know why this is a crowd favorite, has received so much recognition, and won so many awards. This stuff is amazing! I alternate the masks and products I use at night and this has not disappointed. It is so moisturizing and leaves my face hydrated, soft, and so bright. It is so thick and rich I was worried it would cause breakouts. Nothing but clear skin for this girl. I like the scent, the price, and the results. It’s a keeper. Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask uploaded by Stephanie D.
This is my all time favorite sleeping mask!!! It leaves my skin super soft and bright the next morning. Bonus, it smells delightful. I’m on my third jar, so I’d say this exceeded my expectations and is a staple in my routine. Use two or three nights a week for glowing skin!
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask uploaded by Lovie C.
This Youth to the People Glow dream mask definitely leaves you with noticable results. You apply an even layer at night on cleansed skin , head to bed & this mask hyrates & radiances your skin. It's filled with antioxidant-rich superheroes, squalane, and vitamin that work throughout the night to revive dehydrated skin for a softer, more youthful looking complexion by morning. With the quality of this product I'm excited to try more of their products. Does anyone have any suggestions for me that's tried other skincare items of theirs?? BTW this is another Allure Beauty Box goodie I received like most of product reviews 🔹
Jayde H.
Kennesaw, GA
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask uploaded by Jayde H.
This cream is a dream! I’ve had it for over 6 months now, a little goes a long way. I do my face wash routine and I put this mask on before bed. My skin gets the perfect amount of moisture and vitamin C while sleeping. I love it! Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask
Brittney Rose I.
Wood Lake, MN
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask uploaded by Brittney Rose I.
Purchased at: Sephora
This seems hydrating sleep mask seems to work pretty well. It is too heavy for regular use for me. I used it when my skin is feeling extra dry and needing some intense moisture. It has a scent but nothing too strong. It is incredibly thick so if you have oily skin it may not be the best.
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,120 reviews
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask uploaded by Celine A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Did you know Yerba Mate(plant) was referred to as the green liquid gold of South America? PRODUCTS: 🤎Yerba Mate Resurfacing Energy Facial is a triple-powered microdermabrasion treatment that is amplified by active enzymes, micro-exfoliants, and caffeine which are meant to give you smoother and more radiant skin. It’s best suitable for combination and oily skin and should be left on for no more than 3 minutes! •Key Ingredients include Yerba Mate, Guayusa, Papaya, Pineapple, Bamboo, and Diatomaceous Earth (naturally occurring sedimentary rock). 💛Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask is an overnight mask that is meant to thoroughly hydrate, plump, and brighten skin. It is powered by squalane, hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and betaine which are supposed to plump skin and seal in moisture while antioxidant-rich superberries and vitamin C target dullness and uneven skin tone. It is suitable for all skin types. 🤍Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream is a fragrance-free moisturizer formulated for dry, reactive, and sensitive skin. It contains squalane, jojoba, and shea butter that are meant to hydrate skin without clogging pores. MY THOUGHTS: 🤎Yerba Mate is my #1 HG product! I can’t explain my love for this product, but it was love at first try! I never knew my skin could feel so soft and look so radiant! One thing I learned though that I was doing wrong with this product is I was using it on dry skin. Using it on skin is a game changer. Must try product! 💛Dream Mask is a great overnight mask that I’ve been enjoying because it makes my skin feel so smooth and plump. Definitely a repurchase! 🤍Moisture Cream is my second fav product, the texture is so nice and lightweight and absorbs quickly into my skin. It’s one of my fav creams, definitely recommend! SIDE NOTE: 🌱🐰♻️ These products are vegan, cruelty-free, and recyclable.
Yuliya P.
Hst Newcastle, DE
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask uploaded by Yuliya P.
My first impressions of the line is that they do not have a strong smell, all textures are light and I really love this moisturizing mask, it’s so good and perfect for summer time, sleek feels glowy and plump even in the morning after!
Jackie O.
Tukwila, WA
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask uploaded by Jackie O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have never loved a night mask more than this one! This is my first time purchasing this so I got the mini size. I will be repurchasing the regular size! I use this twice a week but my skin feels so hydrated and plump when I use it. It brightens my overall complexion. It’s thick but not heavy on the skin. It’s AMAZING 🤩 Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask

122 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria K.
il y a 3 mois
Allison W. il y a 2 mois
I swear by the youth to the people superberry sleep mask! I wake up with supple and glowing skin. It’s especially helpful and crucial to my winter skin regimen.
Dee M.
il y a 5 mois
How do you use the Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask: As a night moisturizer or as the last step of nighttime skincare routine?
Reyna P. il y a 5 mois
Depends! If I’m not using an oil I’ll use it as my last step since it’s so thick and moisturizing. If I use oil I’ll do that as my last step.