Youth To The People

Youth To The People Kombucha...
422 Reviews
5 / 5
Love love love this toner! It’s effective in minimizing pours without leaving an oily texture behind. No over bearing scent and all natural ingredients to go alone with the eco friendly packaging!
5 / 5
This product has changed my skin and makes it look and feel so soft. Literally like a baby’s butt. My skin has never looked better after I started using this product. The scent is strong and will burn on your face a little bit. But it’s nothing unbearable. If you have sensitive skin, then this product is probably not for you. But it completely cleared my skin and I use it 3x a week at night!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I love this brand but this made my face break out terribly. I don’t have sensitive skin and this made my skin feel so raw. The scent isn’t that band considering the ingredients.
5 / 5
I’m absolutely in love with this product. I use it every night before the leave on dream mask and wake up with flawless shining skin. It smells soooo good, the toner might burn a little bit if you have really sensitive skin like me, but that didn’t really bother that much just a bit at the beginning, overall great product!!
5 / 5
I love this product!! I use it as a toner as the first step in my routine and it makes me skin feel so soft and smooth! I feel like my moisturizer is much more absorbed after too!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a nice exfoliating toner. I wouldn’t say it’s for beginners or people with sensitive skin. However it’s not extremely strong either. It’s a nice middle. It does a good job at balancing the skin and clearing the pores. I used this 2-3 a week and say results.
5 / 5
This is my favorite exfoliator, easy to apply with a cotton ball. I use this the night before retinol. It feels good on and makes my skin glow in the morning. It’s very gentle but effective
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Amazing toner for uneven, textured skin. I have dry and sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. I use normally the product at night time, 2 times at week. My skin looks bright. I highly recommended it. Gentle and not abrasive.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Does a good job when my skin is starting to look uneven or bumpy with redness. But I try not to use this daily on my sensitive skin.
5 / 5
This product is great, I have no complaints. However, I do not think toners are necessary in skincare steps, so I am not sure if I would continue to purchase this product. It doesn’t cause any harm to your skin, but I am not convinced it adds anything either.