BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Start here. If you’re going to do one thing for your skin, it should be quality daily cleansing with clean and effective ingredients.

Our powerful, but gentle daily face wash is formulated with cold-pressed antioxidants - kale, spinach, and green tea - to give your skin the ultimate cleanse. It works effectively to prevent buildup in pores, remove makeup, and balance pH without drying or stripping. This is the green juice cleanse for your face.

Packaged in glass bottles to ensure purity of our potent formula - not risking interaction with plastic and maintaining vital plant-based nutrients. Plus, it's non-toxic and recyclable.

How to use:
Use twice daily in the morning and evening to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin ph balanced - no toner required.
Wet face first. Put 1-2 pumps on wet hands, rub together into a light lather and massage into face and neck for 30 seconds to activate the cold-pressed antioxidants. Rinse thoroughly.
Follow with a moisturizer - seal in the skin-boosting effects of our cold-pressed antioxidants with a dose of Air-Whip Moisture Cream or Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream.
Custom Superfoods Blend: Kale, Spinach, Green Tea, Alfalfa, Vitamins C, E, K

Full Ingredients List

Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Butylene Glycol, Brassica Oleracea (Kale) Leaf Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Natural Fragrance, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorophyll

Kat J.
I received a foil packet sample of this face wash with a Sephora order and was able to get two uses out of it,...

This face wash has a thin gel texture, and a light herbaceous scent. Which makes sense because it’s advertised as “the green juice cleanse for your face.” This is an antioxidant-packed, multifunction cleanser that is pH balanced, non-drying, and perfect for all skin types. It claims to remove makeup with ease, but I didn’t find it especially effective for that purpose. It didn’t lather up a lot either, which made me have to use more product to fully cleanse my face. That makes me question the value of the full size bottle and how long it will last,... I rinsed quickly and happily noticed that this cleanser didn’t strip my skin.I found it very gentle and my face felt clean and smooth afterwards.

Minus 2 stars for the makeup removing claim and the perceived value,... It’s a decent face wash, but not up my alley.
Ashley M.
Hains City
This did not make my skin feel like it was on fire or extremely tight. This made my skin feel soft. All the ingredients are 100% vegan, cold presses extracts. It’s free of Parabens, sulfates, phthalate, dimethicone, mineral oil and it’s not tested on animals. I like that this cleanser is super antioxidant-packed. It’s like a green juice for your skin.
Cesar G.
chino hills, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE Kale+Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser I wouldn’t say I completely hated this face wash but didn’t do anything special. Possibly due to the size and time. It leaves you squeaky clean, but for me prefer more of a foamy cleanser. Has a nice smell and very gentle on the face.
Samantha R.
Smells like health food. Doesn’t dry out my skin or make it oily. Just a good cleanser that foams up when you use it. Takes off my make up pretty well but not entirely. Great value, there is a lot of product for a lot less money than other high end brands.
Jade L.
Bellevue
I would consider this more of an oil than a wash. It doesn't foam up or make bubbles. It has no real scent either. It did a decent job of cleaning my skin with full makeup without being drying.
gloria E.
Fort Worth
I love this product!!!!! It has helped my skin so much ❤️. I have oily skin and this helped with that. I have been using this product for about 3 months now and is an amazing clenzer for my skin type!!!!!!
Purchased at: Sephora
I actually like cleansers that have beads because i have to feel as if I'm actually scrubbing. I was very skeptical about this cleanser but I bought it after hearing good things about this brand. Best thing I did! I love it.
Amanda M.
This cleanser is perfect for people with dry skin. Most strip the natural oils from my skin but this one didn't. It made my skin feel very clean and cleared a few breakouts I had as well.
Mackenzi B.
Always leaves my skin feeling clean and super soft. Doesn't dry out my skin or leave it feeling oily. It lasts a long time you dont need to use too much.
andrea t.
Sorrento, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Clean skin care, great gel skin cleanser, both to the people have a lot of products I want to try next, but for now, this skin cleanser is great