BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A multifunction, lightweight face cream loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea and hyaluronic acid to moisturize skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with green leafy superfoods, Youth to the People's lightweight, multifunction moisture cream restores, rejuvenates, and conditions. Its light, whipped texture is quick absorbing, delivering antioxidants and phytonutrients to protect against free radicals, environmental stresses, and redness, while crosslinked hyaluronic acid hydrates and locks in your skin's natural moisture. The refreshing, subtle scent is naturally derived from the extracts. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color and fragrance, this cream is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals.

• How much is it? Is it worth the money? Did it help your skin at a...1 Answers
  • How hydrating is this? I'm looking for a spring/summer moisturize...5 Answers
  • If this good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Victoria F.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer and it has become my go to. It's so hydrating and refreshing. I love the OleHenriksen truth advanced moisturizer but this one has become my new favorite. I got it as a sample at Sephora and has to go back to get it. It does come in a jar which is not my favorite, but it's so good I can't get stop using it.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this moisturizer at Sephora because I ran out of night creme. I usually like a really rich night moisturizer. This is very light but my skin felt completely hydrate. Great for living in a hot climate. I love that this product is vegan and it smells wonderful.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great product! Oftentimes, moisturizers that boast extra hydration for dry skin end up being extremely heavy, but this one is so light without losing any of the hydrating qualities. It also helps my rosacea and is so gentle
Ornin G.
San Francisco
This cream is so light on the skin. I always use it in the morning because I have very dry skin and I like to moisturize before putting make up on my face. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Karen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this and I wanted to love this because the ingredients were minimal and seemed decent. But...it wasn't as moisturizing as I like. I'm dry and never get oily so I don't mind a heavy moisturizer. This felt like a basic lotion. Smells like one too. It doesn't feel sticky though and goes into the skin well but I will not be purchasing this.
Arista ..
Asheville
This is by far my FAVORITE face cream. After I apply the cream, my face starts tingling. The company is from California and everything in their products is completely natural. I found this cream to be very effective also I received compliments about my skin regularly during that time I used Youth to the People.
Becca A.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite moisturizer I have ever used!!! It is lightweight and leaves my skin feeling completely moisturizer. It came with a cleaner and face mask in a pack from sephora and all of their products are absolutely wonderful. It is also a plus that they are made with natural ingredients
Megan W.
Oak Grove
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a gift unexpectedly, I am in love with everything except the price. It works so well with the kit. I still have a good amount left but once I’m out looks like I’ll have to suck the price up and buy some more. My new favorite and a huge must!
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a Sephora box a few months ago and I really like it! A little goes a long way and it doesn't haven't an overpowering scent. It makes my skin feel smoother.I'll consider buying it when I run out, but it is a little pricey.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combo leaning dry skin and was recommended this product for my skin type. The smell is nice and subtle, a bit of a nature-esque note to it. The consistency is like a light cream that spreads easily. It soaks into the skin very quickly. This would be great for those with more oily skin or who are in search of a light moisturizer. For me, I didn't feel it to be that hydrating at all. I always need to follow up with another moisturizer. (But I admit that I do have insanely dry skin on my face.) So it's not bad, just mediocre for me. Still, The packaging is cute. Very natural and indie-like. Not a fan of cream pot containers, would rather have a pump type bottle instead. I'm also not currently looking for anti-aging benefits so cannot comment on that. Just "meh" for me here, personally.
Emma H.
How hydrating is this? I'm looking for a spring/summer moisturizer for night time that is moisturizing but not on origins night-a-mins heavy hydration level? Is this less thick/heavy than your traditional thick night cream?
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
Is this product worth the $50? I want to try it but I'm not sure if it's worth it!
Joy B.
Coxsackie, NY
If this good for sensitive skin?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
I'm interested in this item, what does it do for your skin and how do you use it?
Molly M.
Boston, MA
Does this work? I have really sensitive skin, has anyone seen bad side effects with this?