BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...4 Answers
  • Does this product cut through oiliness on oily/combo/T-zo...2 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Andrea F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This facial cleanser is so good! It's not harsh at all, and it smells great. I received mine as a sample, and have been using it ever since. It has a very clean and fresh smell to it. I will repurchase this as soon as my sample is gone, cause it is that good.
Grayson C.
This a great cleanser for all skin types! I have oily skin and it has definitely decreased my oil production due to it being hydrating. It doesn’t strip the skin and it doesn’t break me out!
Monica L.
This is literally my favorite facial cleanser/ makeup remover of all time, it removes everything so easily and it also heals my blemish. I always feel so fresh and clean when I use this!
Jamie O.
Sorrento, FL
This is a nice morning cleanse or second cleanse in the evening. Has a light, pleasant ‘green’ scent, and leaves the skin clean without feeling stripped or dry. Would repurchase.
Melissa L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love the ingredient list with this cleanser. I go between this the and the drunk Elephant cleanser for my morning cleanse. It doesn’t strip my skin and does a great job in cleansing my skin.
Vanessa b.
Elizabeth
I used this product just as much .I got mine from Sephora .I love the product I recommend it from to all ages great product made in Cali .usa made . kale is a great Antioxidant product . It doesn’t lather as much but works just fine with facial brush
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
This gel cleanser formulated with antioxidant-rich ingredients cold-pressed extracts kale, spinach & green tea. This is loaded with vitamins A, C, E & B5 protecting the skin from environmental stresses, free radicals and signs of aging leaving the skin with a more youthful and healthy glow.

This is an amazing cleanser, It is natural and formulated with vegan ingredients loaded with antioxidants which are amazing for the skin. This cleanser smells just like a green smoothie, all you need is one pump for your whole entire face removing dirt & makeup. This left my skin fresh and clean 2 thumbs up this is now a must have for my skin.
Sonya K.
This leaves my face clean but doesn’t strip the skin. I like that it’s non foaming and gentle, but still does the job. Reasonably priced for a green beauty product, too!
Denise K.
Murfreesboro
This is a nice cleanser, particularly if you have oilier skin. It was a little drying on my combination skin. It has great ingredients; it just didn’t work for me. I won’t repurchase.
Elizabeth S.
I have been completely loving the Age Prevention Superfood Cleanser. It lathers slightly and while it doesn’t feel hydrating, it leaves my skin feeling balanced and isn’t stripping at all.
The APS Cleanser is so enjoyable to use because its scent is *fantastic* like a luxury interpretation of basil+health food store.
I love/hate the packaging. It is a glass bottle that shows off the beautiful green cleanser. It looks like something you can leave out on the counter top because the labeling is so simple and clean. Although the bottle is a very think glass, it’s still glass. So it’s not travel friendly and, frankly, it’s not Liz friendly because I have the coordination of a three year old and I really think it’s just a matter of time until I Hulk smash this into my bathroom floor.
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Is this cleanser really worth it? And does it really help with anti aging? I am looking for an anti aging regime for combo/oily skin.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz - who has tried this? Did you find it to leave your skin tight? Any breakouts? Did you use it with a Clarisonic or your hands?