BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for acne? Will it break me out? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...2 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...5 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Daniel S.
euless
I use this product every morning when I begin my routine. First of all, it smells AMAZING. My skin feels so smooth after leaving it one for a minute or two and then rinsing it off. All of the superfoods in this definitely makes a difference.
Kayla s.
One of the best cleansers I’ve ever used. I have combination skin and the cleanser does not dry my skin out after each use. Super clean feeling right after, and also has a nice fresh scent. Highly recommend!
Kaci B.
Brookhaven
A great cleanser for everyday use. The smell is very fresh, and you only need one pump per use, this product lasts awhile. It’s non foaming and non drying, leaves face feeling cleanser and refreshed.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received this as a sample from Sephora. I love it! It’s made with natural ingredients. It left my skin feeling hydrated, soft, and clean. I will definitely buy the full size product. Highly recommended!
Chels H.
Frederick, MD
I bought this about a year ago and used it sporadically. However I began to use more regularly this summer and noticed it removed the days dirt and left my face not feeling stripped of its natural oils. I like it so far.
Andrea F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This facial cleanser is so good! It's not harsh at all, and it smells great. I received mine as a sample, and have been using it ever since. It has a very clean and fresh smell to it. I will repurchase this as soon as my sample is gone, cause it is that good.
Grayson C.
This a great cleanser for all skin types! I have oily skin and it has definitely decreased my oil production due to it being hydrating. It doesn’t strip the skin and it doesn’t break me out!
Monica L.
Mcdonough, Ga
This is literally my favorite facial cleanser/ makeup remover of all time, it removes everything so easily and it also heals my blemish. I always feel so fresh and clean when I use this!
Morgan P.
Orlando, FL
I’ll definitely keep buying this face wash! It smells amazing, it’s gentle, and I love the natural ingredients. A friend of mine borrowed some when she was staying at my place last week and she has super sensitive skin, but she loved it as well!
Jamie O.
Sorrento, FL
This is a nice morning cleanse or second cleanse in the evening. Has a light, pleasant ‘green’ scent, and leaves the skin clean without feeling stripped or dry. Would repurchase.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jessica D.