BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...4 Answers
  • Does this product cut through oiliness on oily/combo/T-zo...2 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Eva B.
Brooklyn
Always been curious about this brand. Received a sample cleanser. Very light and gentle, good scent nothing over powering. I like my cleansers very natural. My face felt very refreshed after using this. I prefer foaming cleansers but i did enjoy this a lot
Mariela M.
Love this product! Super smooth, very clean organic scent, very effective to sensitive skin. The bottle is a little pricey for my taste but I will not stop purchasing this cleanser because it is very worth every dime. It was recommended to me from my favorite youtuber and I have not stopped using it sense!
Gina C.
Whippany
Simply amazing. A friend asked me to try this cleanser and I can’t say enough good things. The smell is invigorating especially when washing my face in the morning. The amount of natural products in this is what really draws me attention to it.
Lexie N.
Edwardsville, IL
Absolutely love this cleanser. It's pricier, but you get a good amount for the price. My skin is pretty low maintenance and combination and this is perfect for every day use. It doesn't dry out my skin and I feel good not putting harsh chemicals on my skin!
Nataly A.
Brooklyn
Pretty decent face wash. A little too gentle for my liking but it doesn't dry out my skin. I think it's too over priced for what it is but it smells wonderful and gets the job done. Plus, the pump make keeping it in the bathroom convenient
Lindsay P.
London , KY
This cleanser is currently in my skin care routine.. I was looking for an everyday cleanser that still had some good age prevention ingredients at a decent price and I found this.. I’m happy with it! I love that it comes in a glass bottle
Christina L.
New York
I started out with the little sample and loved it so much, I had to get the full size. I have really sensitive skin with a lot of allergies, and this really helps tone down redness and cleanses my skin without stripping it of moisture.
alyssa r.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my all time favorite cleansers, it feels like my face is eating vegetables -- I've bought this multiple times (all from Free People) and will continue buying it forever. Gets the job done and the ingredients are the best.
Ashley G.
Florence, SC
I really liked this product a lot. I received a free sample from Sephora and fell in love after just one use! It left my skin feeling clean and firm. It also did a good job removing my makeup as well. I will repurchase!
Meghan A.
Corning Ca
I wanted to absolutely love this product however, for me personally it made me oily. For someone with dry skin I think it would be wonderful. It smells amazing and your skin feels amazing afterward. I might try it again in the winter time when I am more dry.
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Is this cleanser really worth it? And does it really help with anti aging? I am looking for an anti aging regime for combo/oily skin.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz - who has tried this? Did you find it to leave your skin tight? Any breakouts? Did you use it with a Clarisonic or your hands?