BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for acne? Will it break me out? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...4 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Pilar A.
Tris leaves my face feeling so refreshed and soft. I’m not the biggest fan of the scent, but I can live with it because of how it makes my skin feel afterwards. It doesn’t have a heavy feeling to it, which is why I prefer to use this in the morning.
Sarah M.
Bend
Smells and works amazing. Good price point for a cleanser. Good ingredients. Works amazing for my dry and sensitive skin. Would most definitely repurchase, love the pump and packaging and brand.
Shereen S.
Great cleanser very gentle does not dry the face. It has a earthy natural scent (not overpowering perfume like). Comes in a glass bottle which is very extra and luxurious. Enjoyed using it. Would repurchase in the future.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
i of course had to pick this up during the sephora appreciation sale, and let me tell you- i am so glad i did! i love the fresh scent this has, it smells just like a green smoothie with spinach and pineapple- i love it! it lathers nice and leaves my skin felling clean, and not stripped!
Morgan B.
Charlotte
I feel so fancy using this. Love the glass bottle, love the smell, and it really helped manage my redness. My skin just loves this stuff. You will too! It’s pretty pricey but a small amount will last you a long time. Pretty good shelf life for all natural products
Paula N.
This is an awesome cleanser in a beautiful bottle. I don’t put the pump on due to it constantly leaks and wastes product, so I keep the cap on and pour a bit on my hand. This definitely needs improvement. I wouldn’t buy in winter time since I did notice drying.
Courtney T.
Henderson , NV
This is a nice cleanser. It doesn’t lather up as much as I wish it would despite following the instructions. However, the lovely crisp smell and gel texture make this cleanser a very enjoyable experience. Also, the pump adds to the excellent packaging.
Eva B.
Brooklyn
Always been curious about this brand. Received a sample cleanser. Very light and gentle, good scent nothing over powering. I like my cleansers very natural. My face felt very refreshed after using this. I prefer foaming cleansers but i did enjoy this a lot
Gina C.
Whippany
Simply amazing. A friend asked me to try this cleanser and I can’t say enough good things. The smell is invigorating especially when washing my face in the morning. The amount of natural products in this is what really draws me attention to it.
Mariela M.
Love this product! Super smooth, very clean organic scent, very effective to sensitive skin. The bottle is a little pricey for my taste but I will not stop purchasing this cleanser because it is very worth every dime. It was recommended to me from my favorite youtuber and I have not stopped using it sense!
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Tamo K.
Is it good? I'd like to try it 😍
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jessica D.