BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention...3 Answers
  • Is it good? I'd like to try it 😍2 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Josaudy N.
This is a very gentle cleanser. I use this every morning and my face is so smooth and hydrated. I tend to use a lot though due to the consistency. But overall this is a very good natural cleanser. Packed with powerful antioxidants and nutrients good for the skin. Definitely recommend to any skin type !!! Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
Steph P.
Hudson, NH
This face cleanser smells AMAZING. I love how it’s lightweight on my face. It doesn’t get all 5 stars because it does leave my skin feeling a little drier than I’d like. Not too much though. I love how it’s vegan and all natural!
Emily v.
washingtonville, ny
This face wash is the first cleanser that I have ever found that cleanses effectively but doesn’t dry out my skin. I use it as part of a double cleanse routine. It will NOT take off makeup alone. The packaging is beautiful and I love the glass bottle. My only complaint is that the pump is faulty and leaks slowly. I’m still going to repurchase this wash. Holy grail status!!
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
I have been really loving this cleanser lately. I have dry and often times very sensitive skin and this hasn't dried me out or caused me any irritation. Bonus points for the fresh natural scent.
Christina L.
Iowa City, IA
A very mild cleanser for even the most sensitive skin. I use this during break outs and the aging prevention is an added bonus. An all around trustworthy brand and product for your daily cleansing needs, with the added benefit of natural and cruelty free products. What’s not to love?!
Beatrice s.
Weston, OH
This is so fresh smelling! I found myself wanting to use it for both day and night instead of rotating with other cleansers! I absolutely love how it feels on the skin! Favorite cleanser by far!
Lea S.
Lake Mary, FL
I’ve had this cleanser for some time now and to be completely honest... I haven’t seen any changes. It really only cleansed my skin. So, with that said it’s great for the summer but don’t expect any changes to your skin.
Courtney L.
Dallas , Ga
This stuff is amazing. It’s feels so good on your skin. I love the fact that it has all these amazing ingredients. I’ve become increasingly aware of the chemicals in what I put on my body and Youth to the People has some amazing skincare products. Th cleanser leave your skin clean and feeling hydrated. Will be over and over.
Janay B.
Just used this for the first time and man oh man is it fantastic! I love the subtle scent that it has, I like that a little goes a long way and I love how it Foams as your rubbing it into your skin, foam makes me feel like I’m getting clean. Once I washed it off, my face wasn’t dry either and it felt incredibly soft. New fave cleanser
Ro T.
Has a very light scent, feels light on the face, a little goes a long way, cleans impurities, non drying, brightens my face. I could feel a difference in a few days after using.
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz - who has tried this? Did you find it to leave your skin tight? Any breakouts? Did you use it with a Clarisonic or your hands?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Is this cleanser really worth it? And does it really help with anti aging? I am looking for an anti aging regime for combo/oily skin.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?