BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention...3 Answers
  • Is it good? I'd like to try it 😍2 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Sara S.
Santa Barbara
This is an amazing cleanser. It is oil based so it is thicker but will clean your make up off well. It does not cause breakouts on my sensitive skin and the big bottle lasted me a long time. I truly love this cleanser.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I have been using the YTTP cleanser this week and believe it has played a role in clearing up my acne in just a couple of days. It’s the cleanser I reach for now instead of the Tatcha one I was using. My makeup is easily removed except for my eye makeup and makes my face feel soft afterwards. Not sure about the anti-aging benefits yet...
Tatiana E.
Decatur, GA
Pleasant to smell and pleasant to the skin. I love this cleanser and can’t wait to get more of it. It left my skin feeling very soft and supple and is everything you’d need in a cleanser. Definitely worth the buy
Taylor P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Obsessed with this cleanser! Doesn’t leave my dry skin feeling stripped or malnourished of the little oils it has. You also need less than half a pump for your whole face so a bottle of this lasts a long while!
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
I have the sample size of this and I’ve been using it constantly when I travel. It smells amazing and super fresh. I love how it feels on my skin when I wake up in the morning. I also love that Soul Cycle has this in their bathrooms too!!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received this as a sample from Sephora. I love it! It’s made with natural ingredients. It left my skin feeling hydrated, soft, and clean. I will definitely buy the full size product. Highly recommended!
Jamesa R.
Seattle, WA
I’m actually using this facial wash now and I like it because it’s gentle I’m pregnant so I’m trying to be cautious of the products I use. It’s pricey but the it’s worth it because the bottle is huge.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
first off, the packaging is really nice. i love the ingredients that are in this cleanser. it comes out like a gel but with water it gets really foamy and feels so nice and gentle on your skin. it’s easy to rinse off and you don’t have any soap going down your arms. it also doesn’t dry you out and you can see and feel how clean your skin looks. i look forward to looking into more of YTTP’s products.
Kaci B.
Brookhaven
A great cleanser for everyday use. The smell is very fresh, and you only need one pump per use, this product lasts awhile. It’s non foaming and non drying, leaves face feeling cleanser and refreshed.
Rosemarie H.
Deptford , NJ
My new favorite cleanser. Leaves skin bright and radiant. No harsh residue. All natural goodness. Very affordable and love the reusable bottles. Very impressed! A must have in your skin care regiment
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz - who has tried this? Did you find it to leave your skin tight? Any breakouts? Did you use it with a Clarisonic or your hands?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Is this cleanser really worth it? And does it really help with anti aging? I am looking for an anti aging regime for combo/oily skin.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?