BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...4 Answers
  • Does this product cut through oiliness on oily/combo/T-zo...2 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Myra H.
Decent cleanser. I feel like I have to use it two or three times to really get all the makeup off my face if I don't do a precleanse beforehand, but it isn't terrible and even with multiple washings it doesn't dry out my skin. I think it's pretty pricey for something that isn't as effective as I'd like so I wouldn't make this my go to cleanser.
Kara K.
New Orleans
I bought this cleaner because of the reviews! Every cleanser would dry out my skin and leave it tight but this one doesn’t!! The smells is amazing and so fresh! And I like that they use clean products and not all of those chemicals! It’s also vegan and cruelty free which is def a plus!! I can’t wait to use it with my Clarisonic!
Monique S.
I am obsessed. I’ve always used the cleanser from fresh because I was obsessed with the way it smelled and left my skin feeling. I work at Sephora and we are constantly being trained on all the new skin care coming in. When we were trained on this brand I was extremely interested because YTTP is vegan and a clean brand. 🌿 Clean, meaning there isn’t any harsh chemicals in it. I thought that was super cool. Took a sample home before making the purchase, just so I could see how it made my skin feel. I was so shocked on how soft and clean it left my skin feeling. It wasn’t stripping at all. It left my skin feeling hydrated and extremely soft. It’s a gentle cleaner, also helped with my redness.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I've tried a sample of this, and completely love it.  Gentle on my skin, but helps with removing makeup residue very well.  Great for a double cleanse job.  I also like the scent, it is refreshing and energizing.  I wish the price was a little bit less.  That's the only reason I have purchased a full size bottle.  I'm trying out a few other oil cleansers to see if I can be in love with something cheaper.
Laura W.
Super clean and simple. I love the fresh smell and the way my skin feels. It inspires me to eat clean too. I have pretty dry skin and this just makes it feel bright and tight but not dried out.
Ileana T.
jacksonville
My new fave cleanser which happens to be 100% Vegan 🌱 100% Clean
Who doesn’t love a Multifunctional gel cleanser that also removes makeup with ease. Also gentle enough for all skin types. @youthtothepeople 🍃🌱
Shelby G.
Philadelphia, PA
As a 22 year old with pretty oily skin, I don't worry much about anti-aging qualities of products. When I received this sample in my November Ipsy bag, I wasn't sure what to do with an anti-aging cleanser (I'm a make-up newbie, so bear with me). However, I tried using it as a make-up remover face wash cleanser etc. and it WORKED!!!! At the end of the day, wash your face with this like you would normally and it'll remove even water-proof, caked on make up. It didn't dry my skin out terribly either, which is a nice touch.
Chelsea R.
Feels very gentle and not harsh on skin as a cleanser. Great scent! Doesn’t make my skin feel too dry or too oily like I’ve found some cleansers do. This is very luxe packaging and honestly looks cute on the countertop. I love it and will buy again!!
Renee P.
Norfolk, VA
One of my favorite daily cleansers. Originally I got a little bottle in a Sephora set with the moisturizer and mask just because the it was the full size moisturizer and the same price to get the bundle. The cleanser was such a pleasant surprise! I didn’t expect to love it as much as I did.
I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this cleanser wasn’t too harsh and didn’t break me out. It kept my face clean without stripping it too much. I bought the big bottle after I used up the small one in the set.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
This product is amazing! I have extremely dry sensitive skin, and this gently cleanser and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Plus it’s gentle enough to not aggravate my rosacea. It’s a little pricey for a face wash, but I definitely think it’s worth the investment
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Is this cleanser really worth it? And does it really help with anti aging? I am looking for an anti aging regime for combo/oily skin.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz - who has tried this? Did you find it to leave your skin tight? Any breakouts? Did you use it with a Clarisonic or your hands?