BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...4 Answers
  • Does this product cut through oiliness on oily/combo/T-zo...2 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Rania A.
I really liked this because it was gentle on my skin (sensitive combo skin). It didn’t lather too much, so if you like a formula that lathers I wouldn’t recommend this one, but it definitely gets the job done. My skin didn’t feel too dry/tight after using it, and I loved following up with the YTTP green tea moisturizer.
Lisa K.
Naples, FL
I love this product!! My skin loves this too!! I’m on my second bottle and my skin looks so healthy and glowing! The smell is amazing! Refreshing and clean. Love that there are no harsh chemicals, Parabens or anything else that isn’t good for you!
Michelle M.
New york
I really like this stuff. Immediately after using it makes your skin bright, Ive never seen anything like it. I have dry skin and I’d say it’s ever so slightly drying, but it doesn’t make me feel like I need to run to moisturizer immediately. It’s a bit pricey....but not as expensive as other brands so I’m fine with it. I was running out of the tatcha polish scrub (which I don’t really feel did much for me...) and was looking for a “cheaper”, yet still high end cleanser as I have sensitive skin. Great brightening cleanser!
Liann Z.
Vancou, BC
 Packed with antioxidants this cleanser claims to be pH balanced, non irritation and gentle. It also claims to remove makeup easily. Honestly, this cleanser strips my skin and is too dry for me. It’s not as gentle as I would have loved (but I’m basically the only person that thinks this). My skin was left a bit dry and tight, however it cleanses pretty well and removes makeup and impurities completely. it smells amazing and I love the texture too. But i won’t be repurchasing this as it’s just too stripping for me. I will be finishing this small bottle and reusing the bottle for travel purposes!
I feel like I’m the only person in the world that doesn’t enjoy this product. I’m so sad it doesn’t work for me. it smells sooooo good and yummy though. I think something in here just doesn’t work with my skin, but I can’t quite narrow it down. Since everyone raves about it, I think it’s worth to try the mini version and see if it works for you. YMMV right?
Heather R.
ALLISTON, ON
I love the glass bottle this comes in! It pairs really well with my Clarisonic and when I use this i feel like I’m doing something good for my skin. I feel like the smell is a little overpowering and if I get it in my mouth I feel like I’m drinking a bad kale smoothie haha so just try not to do that and you’ll really like it!
shamelessMiimi m.
Saint Étienne
Gel nettoyant très doux ! Il sent le frais c'est agréable de se nettoyer avec mais je dois le coupler avec d'autre produits car j'ai l'impression qu'il reste des impuretés après le lavage.
Kathryn R.
I LOVEEEEE this cleanser. It leaves the skin super clean without stripping it. Has an amazing scent like a fresh green juice that I am obsessed with. Comes packaged in a glass bottle which I enjoy. I have repurchased this probably 3-4 times and will continue too, love this brand and this cleanse especially
Rebecca K.
Maple Ridge, BC
I love how gentle this cleanser is in the morning. I have really sensitive and acne prone skin, and this doesn't irritate me at all. I love the smell and it feels so soothing on my skin. I love the idea of having natural ingredients in a cleanser. Will definitely repurchase!
Cynthia F.
Laval, QC
Very light weight cleanser.  Good for sensitive skin. Only had to put a little bit on the hands before cleansing.  The bottle can last a good month.
Natural ingredients. I would definitely recommend! Price point is really affordable.
Katarzyna W.
Warszawa
Po prostu zwykły żel do mycia twarzy. Nie zauważyłam żadnych spektakularnych efektów, a dodatkowo musiałam poprawiać zmywając makijaż płynem micelarnym. Można kupić o wiele lepsze produkty w dużo niższej cenie.
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Is this cleanser really worth it? And does it really help with anti aging? I am looking for an anti aging regime for combo/oily skin.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz - who has tried this? Did you find it to leave your skin tight? Any breakouts? Did you use it with a Clarisonic or your hands?