BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for acne? Will it break me out? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...4 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely love this cleanser. I know it is a little pricey but it lasts a long time and a little bit goes a long way. I only use it at bedtime with my Herbivore nighttime skincare routine and eye cream because in the mornings I use the Ole Hendriksen Balance products and my eye cream prior to my primer and make-up. My only suggestion with this product, is to keep the original cap stored away if you might be taking this bottle with you somewhere. The pump that they include doesn't lock. I was on a road trip to California for my fiancé's birthday and luckily I put all of my toiletries in ziploc baggies (just in case... from past experience). So I was able to salvage a fair amount of the face wash, but not all of it. I do have sensitive, combination skin and this product had no negative reaction, but the YTTP eye cream did. So if you have sensitive skin, maybe get samples and use test areas first.
Stacy A.
Oviedo, FL
My favorite cleanser at the moment! Takes off most of my makeup, although I use this after a makeup removing balm (Farmacy). Doesn’t hurt my eyes at all, doesn’t make me squeaky clean or dry feeling. I’d say any skin type could use this, especially oily or combo skin.
Lauren E.
Feels nice and light but doesn’t really suds up so I can’t really tell how clean it’s getting my skin or how long to rub it around. My breakouts haven’t gotten worse, but haven’t gotten better.
Beatrice s.
Weston, OH
This is so fresh smelling! I found myself wanting to use it for both day and night instead of rotating with other cleansers! I absolutely love how it feels on the skin! Favorite cleanser by far!
Carley W.
Such a gentle cleanser! I used every single drop. Just the slightest bit of foam, but it didn't seem to over dry my face. It smells so fresh! The smell is light and fresh.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
Yes yes and yes. All of the goodness in this cleanser. It doesn't take make up off well but it does clean my skin well and doesn't lead to more break outs or dry skin.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
This is a great traditional classic face wash. It is thin and smooth. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It doesn’t really help my acne and i don’t like the smell.
Nicole G.
Wallowa, OR
I have nothing bad to say about this cleanser. For individuals like myself I have rather sensitive skin and cleansers are the most harsh part of my routine. After searching high and low for a non comedogenic cleanser that is calm, voila, I found this. I adore this cleanser, and use it twice a day. It is all natural and phenomenal addition to anyone’s routine. I thoroughly enjoy the Youth to the People line and this is definitely their star product!
Molly C.
By far the best cleanser I've ever used. I love a more natural approach to skin care THE WORKS, and this definitely does. Always leaves my skin firm and feeling fresh. The only face wash I'll use.
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
Wow I love this! I got a sample size of this in a Sephora collection box and I'm in love! It's very refreshing and has no smell, which automatically told me it was perfect for my sensitive skin. And it is! It's not drying, but it leaves my face feeling very clean. It's also done a great job at evening out my skinning and reducing the redness on my cheeks and nose. This is definitely something I'll buy again once I run out of my sample!
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Tamo K.
Is it good? I'd like to try it 😍
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jessica D.