BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...4 Answers
  • Does this product cut through oiliness on oily/combo/T-zo...2 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Kayla C.
Best cleanser I have ever used. Smells great and has simple and pure ingredients. It’s vegan which is a plus! Every product this company currently has is phenomenal. This cleanser leaves my skin super clean and refreshed.
Sarah D.
I. Love. This. Cleanser. I was a little skeptical at first, but it is very gentle and does not dry out the skin at all. It comes in a glass bottle, which I really enjoy. I’d much rather put kale on my face than eat it!
Nora M.
I'm not a fan of this product. It left a filmy feel on my skin and I can't stand that in a face wash. I also started breaking out when using this so I won't be purchasing this product again. It is also quite expensive for how much product is in the bottle.
gregg b.
Philadelphia
i just started using this cleanser and i love it. the smell is really nice. it doesn’t foam a lot which at first felt to me like it wasn’t cleaning my face but it’s actually very effective and doesn’t make my skin too dry either.
Jamesa R.
Seattle, WA
I’m actually using this facial wash now and I like it because it’s gentle I’m pregnant so I’m trying to be cautious of the products I use. It’s pricey but the it’s worth it because the bottle is huge.
Rosemarie H.
Deptford , NJ
My new favorite cleanser. Leaves skin bright and radiant. No harsh residue. All natural goodness. Very affordable and love the reusable bottles. Very impressed! A must have in your skin care regiment
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely love this cleanser. I know it is a little pricey but it lasts a long time and a little bit goes a long way. I only use it at bedtime with my Herbivore nighttime skincare routine and eye cream because in the mornings I use the Ole Hendriksen Balance products and my eye cream prior to my primer and make-up. My only suggestion with this product, is to keep the original cap stored away if you might be taking this bottle with you somewhere. The pump that they include doesn't lock. I was on a road trip to California for my fiancé's birthday and luckily I put all of my toiletries in ziploc baggies (just in case... from past experience). So I was able to salvage a fair amount of the face wash, but not all of it. I do have sensitive, combination skin and this product had no negative reaction, but the YTTP eye cream did. So if you have sensitive skin, maybe get samples and use test areas first.
Lauren E.
Feels nice and light but doesn’t really suds up so I can’t really tell how clean it’s getting my skin or how long to rub it around. My breakouts haven’t gotten worse, but haven’t gotten better.
Carley W.
Such a gentle cleanser! I used every single drop. Just the slightest bit of foam, but it didn't seem to over dry my face. It smells so fresh! The smell is light and fresh.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
Yes yes and yes. All of the goodness in this cleanser. It doesn't take make up off well but it does clean my skin well and doesn't lead to more break outs or dry skin.
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Is this cleanser really worth it? And does it really help with anti aging? I am looking for an anti aging regime for combo/oily skin.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz - who has tried this? Did you find it to leave your skin tight? Any breakouts? Did you use it with a Clarisonic or your hands?