BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention...3 Answers
  • Is it good? I'd like to try it 😍2 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
Yes yes and yes. All of the goodness in this cleanser. It doesn't take make up off well but it does clean my skin well and doesn't lead to more break outs or dry skin.
Ashley H.
Washington, DC
I have sensitive combination skin. I love this cleanser. It's so gentle yet gets the job done. It leaves your face feeling moisturized and clean. Not the cheapest face wash but I've come to realize a little goes a long way (you only need half a pump.) a repurchase for sure! Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
Brenea W.
Houston , TX
Tried this as a sample recommended by the Sephora. I'm obsessed with anything organic and this cleanser tickled my fancy more than ever! I've currently added it to my beauty wish list along with other skin care I've tried. It's awesome and didn't dry out my skin at all. My face felt super refreshed but still had its natural moisture after using.
Andrea J.
Stamford, CT
i just started using this cleanser and i really like it. i haven't been using it for that long, so i can't really say that it's life changing, but it definitely does the job plus makes me look super refreshed and awake.
Dona C.
I love that youth to the people products are vegan and do not have any added colors or fragrance. Despite that, this still has a great scent, almost grassy. This is a great cleanser and leaves your face super refreshed. I actually use this with my clarisonic!
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
LOVE this! I was recommended towards this product after talking to a Sephora rep. I was unsure, so she gave me a sample...I went back 2 days later to buy it, and just ordered my second bottle. I plan on sticking with this!
Iris G.
Jacksonville, FL
Desde que use este producto no te piel más saludable vivo agradecida por haberlo encontrado mi piel se siente más tersa más fresca más joven me encanta ❤️
Sarah L.
Omaha , NE
Hello lover! This cleanser is so so so gentle and perfect. I’ve never found a foaming cleanser before that didn’t strip my skin of all oil, but here it is.
Amanda H.
Gentle cleanser that smells well. It doesn't irritate my eyes and is able to be used around the eye area. Good value and has lasted quite some time.
Yamileth R.
2271 west longview Dr woodbridge va, 22191
This product is amazing, a friend have this , I used her oil tea is so good , I want have for my own, if you can give me just a gift would be awesome
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz - who has tried this? Did you find it to leave your skin tight? Any breakouts? Did you use it with a Clarisonic or your hands?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Is this cleanser really worth it? And does it really help with anti aging? I am looking for an anti aging regime for combo/oily skin.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?