BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for acne? Will it break me out? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...2 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...5 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I think this is a good cleanser.  It has a nice "green" leafy scent that is not overpowering or irritating, it seems like it is coming from the ingredients.  This is not powerful enough to remove makeup, so i think it is only appropriate to use in the morning.   For the price, i'll skip buying the full size.
Rania A.
I really liked this because it was gentle on my skin (sensitive combo skin). It didn’t lather too much, so if you like a formula that lathers I wouldn’t recommend this one, but it definitely gets the job done. My skin didn’t feel too dry/tight after using it, and I loved following up with the YTTP green tea moisturizer.
Hannah Q.
This is such a great cleanser for any skin type! Basic cleanser to get any dirt oils and makeup off the skin! I used it on my eyes and they were fine! Gel texture and it feels super good and clean on the skin! I love the clean ingredients and how this brand takes pride in their life values, vegan and cruelty free.
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
I am on the fence about this product. It has a very strange smell, that at first I hated, but now I am getting used to. It definitely smells like spinach and kale. It foams slightly more than my favorite is clinical cleansing complex, but not so much that it strips my skin. It seems to work well as a morning cleanse.
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
Nothing to write home about for me. The scent is fine for my sensitive, allergy prone nose. It works stronger than I thought it would. I just can’t stand gimmicky sales tactics or brands that use buzz words to entice a certain buyer. Kale? Really? You want me to rub it on my face? Give me a break.
Mik B.
Coralville, IA
Just bought this cleanser on a whim and I love it so much. Feels very comparable to the Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleanser on the skin. I have dry skin and even though this tightens, it does not feel drying, plus it's a more natural option!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I'm really happy I made this a part of my  morning skincare routine!  It's gentle on my skin, but it also leaves it feeling fresh and clean without making my skin feel dry.  I've only used my sample of this product so far, but I'll be buying a full-size product soon because I feel that it's worth the price
Rachel F.
Palm Coast
This product works great as a morning cleanser. Nice and gentle and smells good. I got it from Sephora. It’s a little too pricey for me to continually buy. I would buy it again in the future just because I switch up my face wash so often. By would rather find something more affordable.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I got this as a free deluxe sample from Sephora. I love washing my face with this. It doesn't leave your face feeling dried out or stripped but it definitely cleanses it. There is barely any scent. Haven't been using long enough to comment on anti-aging but I will definitely repurchase.
Jill N.
This cleanser is so light but hardworking. It is gentle on my sensitive skin too. I use it as a second cleanse and it works wonderfully. I have only had a sample as the big guy is out of my price range right now. When I have the funds though!
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jessica D.