BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for acne? Will it break me out? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...4 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Chelsea F.
Grand Forks, ND
I just got this last week and I'm loving it. It has a nice fresh scent and a little bit goes a long way. I purchased from dermstore. It comes in a very cute looking glass bottle. My skin feels clean and refreshed after using. I notice a little tightness after using but that goes away once I moisturize. Can't wait to keep using to see if I notice a difference in my skin.
kadyn b.
I recently started using this cleanser and I already know it’s going to be in my routine for a while! It lathers nicely without being too soapy. I have dry skin so sometimes cleansers can be too stripping and leave my skin feeling tight, but this makes it feel clean and not tight whatsoever! Also, it does have a green tea smell so if you’re sensitive to smells you might not enjoy it, but I thought it was a nice scent.
Meriam G.
Miami Beach, FL
The whole brand is amazing, I have been using it for over a week and I have seen a urge improvement. My skin has been feeling a bit dry because of the season but this product had saved me. It smells so good and the packaging is gorgeous ( even my husband lovesssss it )
Brittany S.
Boones Mill, VA
This is an amazing cleanser! I had fallen in love with the moisturizer and figured I would give this a go. I am so glad that I did. Unlike other moisturizer, it does not leave my face feeling completely stripped. I come away using this product feeling refreshed and clean. The packaging is super cute and I love that I can leave it on display. I highly recommend this product!
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I had high hopes for this cleanser, the ingredients are very impressive. The cleanser is a gel that doesn't have too much of a scent, it doesn't sud up too much and didn't irritate my super sensitive skin. The cleanser left my face feeling nice and soft with reduced redness. However...it left my face feeling very tight after washing which was enough for me not to keep it :(
Terri W.
Four stars because of the packaging. After receiving a mini facial at Sephora, my skin care consultant tried this on me and I fell in love. The way my skin felt was hydrated. After purchasing the full size, my first use in the shower the bottle fell and shattered since it’s glass. Using glass is environmentally friendly yet I don’t want to risk breaking my product :(
Cam J.
Austin, TX
I was really excited to try this cleanser. It's all natural and the packaging is phenomenal! All glass everything! However, I just cannot get over the scent. Some people like it but it smells a bit too much like fresh cut grass for my liking. I also prefer a cleanser that foams a bit more than the YTTP. But I would recommend for sensitive skin.
Myra H.
Decent cleanser. I feel like I have to use it two or three times to really get all the makeup off my face if I don't do a precleanse beforehand, but it isn't terrible and even with multiple washings it doesn't dry out my skin. I think it's pretty pricey for something that isn't as effective as I'd like so I wouldn't make this my go to cleanser.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I think this is a good cleanser.  It has a nice "green" leafy scent that is not overpowering or irritating, it seems like it is coming from the ingredients.  This is not powerful enough to remove makeup, so i think it is only appropriate to use in the morning.   For the price, i'll skip buying the full size.
Rania A.
I really liked this because it was gentle on my skin (sensitive combo skin). It didn’t lather too much, so if you like a formula that lathers I wouldn’t recommend this one, but it definitely gets the job done. My skin didn’t feel too dry/tight after using it, and I loved following up with the YTTP green tea moisturizer.
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Tamo K.
Is it good? I'd like to try it 😍
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jessica D.