BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy th...4 Answers
  • Does this product cut through oiliness on oily/combo/T-zo...2 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this cleanser in my Ipsy subscription last month. It smells amazing and is made of wonderful ingredients! I'm only 19 so age prevention isn't much of a concern to me quite yet, regardless I did enjoy using this product. It has a very light consistency and becomes slightly foamy is you rub it into your skin. I prefer thicker cleansers, as I feel they do a better job of cleansing my face after a day wearing full makeup. Other than that, I do love the smell and used up the entire sample in just one week. Would definitely recommend it to people with sensitive skin, people who don't regularly wear makeup and those concerned with skin aging. ^_^
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
I love this so much. Got a large sample of it and I’ve been using a tiny amount to clean my skin in the morning. It has a nice, green fresh scent, kinda like a salad, or the smash box photo finish in serene greens is a really similar smell. It foams up a little, but doesn’t overdry or make my skin tight. I’ve also used it at night with my Clarisonic after taking off my makeup, and it works great with that too. This is a fantastic cleanser that I would love to own.
Lynette F.
Guaynabo
The Youth to the people Kale + Green Tea, Spinach Vitamins Cleanser is one of the cleansers that I'm currently using and I have to say that is really good. Is soft gel cleanser that is soo refreshing and it has some antioxidants like kale, green tea and spinach. Also another thing that I like about this product is that is a vegan product and it doesn't have sulfates, phthalates, parabens. I really like it. 🍃
member-29708
This cleanser takes off makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh but not over stripped. It’s an easy introduction to line . I have been using YTTP since April and my skin loves it!
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a combination skin and this cleanser works for me perfectly. Usually, all cleansers that I buy dry my skin out, however this product leaves it clean, soft and glow. I have heard from different beauty bloggers that it makes them break out, I didn't experience that at all. I use it daily in the morning, especially when I can't wake up and my skin feels dull and oily, the cleanser (green tea component in particular) gives it a fresh look and helps me to start my day. I should mention that this product is definitely on the pricier side but I think it is absolutely worth it!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I am obsessing over this cleanser so much right mow, and that is the truth! Let's start with the scent. It is not fragranced, but it has this scent that is hard to explain but I just think it smells so good! It makes me want to constantly be washing my face! I love how this product is anti-aging! I just love everything about this product! I live for the heavy glass packaging and green colored cleanser! This product rinses off so easily! This is my new go-to cleanser and it has won my heart. I will definitely repurchase. Ask me what my favorite cleanser is!!!
Jenn S.
OMG. This cleanser smells clean, makes your skin feel clean (but not tight) and keeps things CALM. I love it. The color is even on point with Pantone's Color of the Year - GREENERY! Check this out on dermstore.com for discounts. One of my new favorite AM cleansers.
Annie R.

Brooke H.
When I first saw this product, I loved that it was made from kale and spinach. To be honest, the price kept me from buying it for a while. But, I eventually broke down and got it. The package is well put together and the color of this is beaitiful. It looks so earthy. So after I was done using it my face felt clean and soft, no stickiness. My skin looks great and well hydrated. Yes it's a bit pricey, but worth the money! I'll rebuy!
Chelsea F.
Grand Forks, ND
I just got this last week and I'm loving it. It has a nice fresh scent and a little bit goes a long way. I purchased from dermstore. It comes in a very cute looking glass bottle. My skin feels clean and refreshed after using. I notice a little tightness after using but that goes away once I moisturize. Can't wait to keep using to see if I notice a difference in my skin.
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Is this cleanser really worth it? And does it really help with anti aging? I am looking for an anti aging regime for combo/oily skin.
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz - who has tried this? Did you find it to leave your skin tight? Any breakouts? Did you use it with a Clarisonic or your hands?