BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-rich gel cleanser loaded with superfoods kale, spinach, and green tea to balance and remove dirt and toxins without stripping the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It's gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Youth to the People is a family owned company that formulates, makes, and packages its small batch products in California. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the US. Free of added color, fragrance, and soap, this cleanser is 100 percent vegan and never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this have a strange smell? Does it dry out the skin?...1 Answers
  • Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention...3 Answers
  • Is it good? I'd like to try it 😍2 Answers
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz
  • "If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!" in 3 reviews
Kim M.
I’ve been using this for a little while now and I have really been enjoying it. It’s a solid cleanser that's suitable for all ages + skin types, including sensitive and combination. The last gel cleanser I tried was super dehydrating on me, but my skin is perfectly happy with this one! I find it gentler than fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser. It cleanses without stripping but I don’t think I would call it "makeup removing" as my washable mascara wasn’t washing off, which isn’t a deal breaker for me as I expect to double cleanse. It pairs really well with my FOREO LUNA Mini Magenta - it can be a little tricky to get it to suds up due to the mild surfactants but the Luna helps and gives a deeper cleanse that way. I’ve mostly been using it as a second cleanse but it can be my only cleanse on light makeup days.
I find that it has a very mild, pleasant herbal scent that reminds me of hotel toiletries (FYI, the “natural fragrance” in YTTP’s products is cold-pressed kale oil and is an antioxidant). I love the low-waste, minimalist, utilitarian packaging and that the brand encourages reuse of the minis. I’ve already been picking up samples of their other products from Sephora and I’m really interested in the rest of their lineup.
Rikka I.
Mixed feelings due to price. The product itself is nice. Comes in a glass bottle which makes it good for recycling. It doesn't sting when I use it in my eye area. Currently, I use some cheap coconut oil to break down my makeup. No, the coconut oil does not break me out (my skin loves it) and I am very much acne prone. I have a deluxe size of this cleanser and am debating on getting the full size. This cleanser did great at getting the oil off my face and my skin doesn't feel stripped. My debate is because I have no issue with investing in skincare or anything that I truly desire if it seems worth it. This is a pricey cleanser that is supposed to be more natural. My thoughts are, if this has green tea, spinach, and Kale extracts... then why is it priced like this? It doesn't have some berry or ingredient that there is a short supply of that warrants the price tag. I think that is my pet peeve with the beauty industry period. I want to purchase the full size, but feel it is over priced. Not sure what I will do.
Kat J.
I received a foil packet sample of this face wash with a Sephora order and was able to get two uses out of it,...

This face wash has a thin gel texture, and a light herbaceous scent. Which makes sense because it’s advertised as “the green juice cleanse for your face.” This is an antioxidant-packed, multifunction cleanser that is pH balanced, non-drying, and perfect for all skin types. It claims to remove makeup with ease, but I didn’t find it especially effective for that purpose. It didn’t lather up a lot either, which made me have to use more product to fully cleanse my face. That makes me question the value of the full size bottle and how long it will last,... I rinsed quickly and happily noticed that this cleanser didn’t strip my skin. I found it very gentle and my face felt clean and smooth afterwards.

Minus 2 stars for the makeup removing claim and the perceived value,... It’s a decent face wash, but not up my alley.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
I love this so much. Got a large sample of it and I’ve been using a tiny amount to clean my skin in the morning. It has a nice, green fresh scent, kinda like a salad, or the smash box photo finish in serene greens is a really similar smell. It foams up a little, but doesn’t overdry or make my skin tight. I’ve also used it at night with my Clarisonic after taking off my makeup, and it works great with that too. This is a fantastic cleanser that I would love to own.
Vera F.
This is a wonderful cleanser! For years I use philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser and will continue to. I bought the Youth To The People Fresh Pressed Superfood Skin Kit for the moisturizer and I love it ! I tested the cleanser while wearing heavy makeup and it removed it entirely . Also I followed up with my to fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner to see how much residues remained and not much ! Impressed !!! The entire line is organic, cruelty free, vegan and for all types of skin! A little pricey but not too bad
Lynette F.
Guaynabo
The Youth to the people Kale + Green Tea, Spinach Vitamins Cleanser is one of the cleansers that I'm currently using and I have to say that is really good. Is soft gel cleanser that is soo refreshing and it has some antioxidants like kale, green tea and spinach. Also another thing that I like about this product is that is a vegan product and it doesn't have sulfates, phthalates, parabens. I really like it. 🍃
Lindsey V.
If you are sensitive to scents, I wouldn't recommend this as it smells like the greenest juice you have ever used in your life. This is a great cleaner for mornings or for after you have removed your makeup. It doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped or uncomfortable. I have been using this with the moisturizer and think it's a great little combo. I can't comment on it's age fighting abilities as I haven't used it for long enough, but I think it's a solid cleanser.
Kayla W.
In the summer I basically live at the pool and in sunscreen. I received a sample of this with my Sephora order so I was curious to try it. I used it one day before getting in the shower to see if it would get all the sunscreen off my face. I think it did a pretty good job. This cleanser has a gel like feel to it and it foams up a little bit. It has a green veggies smell to it, but it's not bad. I think I will stick with the cleanser I already use, but this isn't a bad one.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
I got a sample size in my ipsy bag this month. At first I was like eww it's kale and spinach. After trying it for a week I'm in love. It really has improve my skin some and it makes it soft to the touch. I'm sad to see I'm almost done. I'll have to save up money for the full size and try their other products.
Maricela S.
Cicero, IL
After joining a skincare group on Facebook I’ve learned a lot about drugstore face cleansers and all the bad ingredients that a majority of them have. I found this on Sephora and was very eager to try it especially for the great ingredients and let’s be honest, age prevention as well. I have noticed that my skin is more moisturizer and not dry as it was before. It feels more supple and fresh. I’ll be continuing to use it as my holy grail! ❤️
Belle L.
California
Has everyone tried it before? Im really tempted to buy this except it's sold out on Sephora
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line of products is really intriguing me. Do you recommend? Why?
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser 8 oz - who has tried this? Did you find it to leave your skin tight? Any breakouts? Did you use it with a Clarisonic or your hands?
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Is this cleanser really worth it? And does it really help with anti aging? I am looking for an anti aging regime for combo/oily skin.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How well does this cleanser work?