Youth To The People Cleanser Cream Youth Duo Mini uploaded by Janice C.Youth To The People Cleanser Cream Youth Duo Mini uploaded by Betty L.

BY YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-packed superfood cleanser paired with a lightweight, superfood-enriched moisturizing cream for a balanced, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People's age prevention products keep your skin glowing and protect against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. The gentle, non-drying cleanser removes all makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and extremely clean. Use it daily to prevent pore buildup and keep your skin balanced and healthy. The multifunction moisture cream restores, rejuvenates, and conditions. Its light souffle texture absorbs easily into the skin delivering antioxidants and phytonutrients to skin. Crosslinked hyaluronic acid not only hydrates but locks in your skins natural moisture, while the scent is light, fresh, and naturally derived from the extracts. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 29.5 mL Youth to the People Kale + Spinach + Green Tea Superfood Cleanser - 0.5 oz/ 14.5 mL Youth to the People Kale + Spinach+ Hyaluronic Acid Superfood Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cleanser and cream are 100 percent vegan, never tested on animals, perfect for all skin types, and is free of synthetic color and synthetic fragrance. Formulated, filled, and packaged in California, Youth To The People is a family owned company that works in small batches, ensuring you're getting the freshest and most effective product possible. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the United States. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great little duo to test out their products. They are an amazing brand. The cleanser is very nice (but not sure if it's life changing...). The hyaluronic cream...I expected it to be lightweight, which it is, but it is also super hydrating. It is perfect as a day time lotion for under makeup. But moisturizing enough for my nighttime routine! I use it alone sometimes as my only moisturizer (after all my serums, etc), but also use it as a base to a thicker moisturizer on those days when my skin is super dry. I love this. The full size is quite pricey. I would spend my money on the cream.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know about the cream, but the cleanser is amazing!!! I love it! I use it in the #morning because of the vitamina and antioxidants whenever I don't use the #Vanicream. Pretty good! #Gentle, #fragrancefree and doesn't break me out đź’Ş
Kali P.
King Salmon, AK
These products are not worth raving about and definitely not worth their expensive ticket price. Below average and caused me breakouts. Do not recommend.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and its entire line. They make your life easier and more fabulous. It's great and fantastic, so do not hesitate to buy it.
Betty L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Age Prevention Moisture Cream - Have been using this moisturizer for two weeks and am loving it. It has kale, spinach, green tea extracts and hyaluronic acid. The texture is airy and light weight. It not a gel consistent. It makes my skin feel soft and supple after use. I saw someone who has dry skin also says it hydrates well for her dry skin.

Age Prevention Cleanser - It cleanses my skin well and it doesn't feel dry after use.

This duo is a great way to try out the products before buying a full size item. Give it a try if you can get your hands it!
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Is this line good for acne?