Youth To The People Cleanser Cream Youth Duo Mini uploaded by Kadee B.Youth To The People Cleanser Cream Youth Duo Mini uploaded by Betty L.Youth To The People Cleanser Cream Youth Duo Mini uploaded by Janice C.

Youth To The People Cleanser Cream Youth Duo Mini

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An antioxidant-packed superfood cleanser paired with a lightweight, superfood-enriched moisturizing cream for a balanced, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People's age prevention products keep your skin glowing and protect against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. The gentle, non-drying cleanser removes all makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and extremely clean. Use it daily to prevent pore buildup and keep your skin balanced and healthy. The multifunction moisture cream restores, rejuvenates, and conditions. Its light souffle texture absorbs easily into the skin delivering antioxidants and phytonutrients to skin. Crosslinked hyaluronic acid not only hydrates but locks in your skins natural moisture, while the scent is light, fresh, and naturally derived from the extracts. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 29.5 mL Youth to the People Kale + Spinach + Green Tea Superfood Cleanser - 0.5 oz/ 14.5 mL Youth to the People Kale + Spinach+ Hyaluronic Acid Superfood Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cleanser and cream are 100 percent vegan, never tested on animals, perfect for all skin types, and is free of synthetic color and synthetic fragrance. Formulated, filled, and packaged in California, Youth To The People is a family owned company that works in small batches, ensuring you're getting the freshest and most effective product possible. All extracts are cold pressed and sourced in the United States. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kadee B.
I absolutely love this mini duo. I got it first to see if I would like it before buying the larger product. The face wash is great and the moisturizer is so nice! I love how natural it smells and it makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. Youth To The People Cleanser Cream Youth Duo Mini

My kitten likes playing with it as well. I attached a photo lol
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
This was my first time trying this stuff and I've been using this cleanser for a week now and I am loving it, it hasn't dried me out or leave my skin tight after it's washed. I love the smell and the feel and a little goes a long way. This cleanser has been the only cleanser to completely clear the gunk from the pores on my nose and tighten the skin. It makes my whole complexion feel balanced, invigorated, and cleansed. But I find it a bit expensive.
Brooke H.
I love this stuff. It smells amazing and my skin instantly feels healthy and clean. I love that it's natural products like kale and green tea. It's a bit pricy but worth it.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Great little duo to test out their products. They are an amazing brand. The cleanser is very nice (but not sure if it's life changing...). The hyaluronic cream...I expected it to be lightweight, which it is, but it is also super hydrating. It is perfect as a day time lotion for under makeup. But moisturizing enough for my nighttime routine! I use it alone sometimes as my only moisturizer (after all my serums, etc), but also use it as a base to a thicker moisturizer on those days when my skin is super dry. I love this. The full size is quite pricey. I would spend my money on the cream.
Monica H.
Brooklyn , NY
SO in love with this face wash! I've been on an all natural kick and ran into this gem at Sephora. It's a gentle wash that leaves you feeling fresh without drying you out and fills your skin with nutrients from the natural ingredients. Perfect try if you're on the hunt for a new face wash
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
I don't know about the cream, but the cleanser is amazing!!! I love it! I use it in the #morning because of the vitamina and antioxidants whenever I don't use the #Vanicream. Pretty good! #Gentle, #fragrancefree and doesn't break me out 💪
Kali P.
Anchorage, AK
These products are not worth raving about and definitely not worth their expensive ticket price. Below average and caused me breakouts. Do not recommend.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
I love this product and its entire line. They make your life easier and more fabulous. It's great and fantastic, so do not hesitate to buy it.
Betty L.
Age Prevention Moisture Cream - Have been using this moisturizer for two weeks and am loving it. It has kale, spinach, green tea extracts and hyaluronic acid. The texture is airy and light weight. It not a gel consistent. It makes my skin feel soft and supple after use. I saw someone who has dry skin also says it hydrates well for her dry skin.

Age Prevention Cleanser - It cleanses my skin well and it doesn't feel dry after use.

This duo is a great way to try out the products before buying a full size item. Give it a try if you can get your hands it!
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Is this line good for acne?